Odin

Trade Thread

Ooooo I got one I don’t think we’ve discussed what about future hall of famer Tony Parker! Him just being around our young guys would pay dividends. Dj and Tony running the point together could totally work (until we sign or draft our young guy of course). We all know Parker has the court vision and can get to the line.

For now as long as we are in the race for the playoffs we keep Vooch and T Ross unless we get offers that blow us away.

Get the young guys meaningful game experience.

Jerome robinson or Wagner hahahaha disrespect. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Unless we've traded for a point guard we won't keep him. 

I am with you bro. I want us to do the fast paced offence that benefits AG..

He is so untapped right now it is mad. 

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I am with you bro. I want us to do the fast paced offence that benefits AG..

He is so untapped right now it is mad. 

I think it isn't only an AG thing. I think we have a number of players who would do well in an up tempo offense.

Am I the only one who is confused by Isaac's shooting this season? How is a guy that is 82% from the line for his career shooting under 30% from the 3? (He has only shot 99 free throws in his career so far, but that isn't a terrible sample size).

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Except we haven't been able to move him lol. 

Or we’ve just opted to ride it out with him since he’s our best and most consistent  player 

22 minutes ago, Odin said:

I think it isn't only an AG thing. I think we have a number of players who would do well in an up tempo offense.

yes of course. but AG is the main cog. The guy is not being used the correct way still. Last 2 games he kinda has but should be so much more

20 minutes ago, Odin said:

Am I the only one who is confused by Isaac's shooting this season? How is a guy that is 82% from the line for his career shooting under 30% from the 3? (He has only shot 99 free throws in his career so far, but that isn't a terrible sample size).

I think he is gonna be a fine shooter. Clifford said somewhere he will shoot 37 or 39% from 3 regular soon

33 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Or we’ve just opted to ride it out with him since he’s our best and most consistent  player 

You're right because he's meant so much to our win loss record and we have actively tried to win games for the last 4 years. 

*sarcasm* 

15 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You're right because he's meant so much to our win loss record and we have actively tried to win games for the last 4 years. 

*sarcasm* 

Actually we have been. That’s the truly sad part