Odin

Trade Thread

25 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Lonzo is what we thought Payton was going to be. Streaky shot. Great passer. Great defender. 

And heart. 

Don’t think we get him though unless this AD deal does in fact happen.

Yea unfortunately I don’t think we’re getting lonzo based on how he’s playing and everything Lebron says about him, Lebron just compared Lonzo to himself also. 

25 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Lonzo is what we thought Payton was going to be. Streaky shot. Great passer. Great defender. 

And heart. 

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

And heart. 

I agree but I am not bothered by this at all. His game will take a hit agein once Rondo comes back from injury(likely Saturday). This will only increase his asking price.  

Perhaps OUR best chances to get our PG is and has been Boston. 

Like I said before, Boston is in dire need of a Center and will consider taking Vuch in exchange of Rozier.

I am not sure who is better between Rozier and Ball but both are really good and can excel in our team. I will give Ball  a slight ahead margin and mainly is due to his friendly rookie contract.. Rozier will be asking big bucks in the offseason. The Dinwiddie contract was really good to see as Rozier should be compared to him and should not request anything much much higher than that. 

I dont think we will be trading Vuch anytime soon as  It appears to me that our front office is not ready  to part ways with him just yet. 

I was thinking. with the AD possible trade to LA. I suspect that they will likely want to go with a fresh start . If  LA decides to keep Ball and go with Ingram, KCP, Stevenson and Kuzma and first for AD. We should try to go after Jrue Holiday. We can offer them Simmon and Vuch and the OKC pick for Jrue Holiday. 

40 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I was thinking. with the AD possible trade to LA. I suspect that they will likely want to go with a fresh start . If  LA decides to keep Ball and go with Ingram, KCP, Stevenson and Kuzma and first for AD. We should try to go after Jrue Holiday. We can offer them Simmon and Vuch and the OKC pick for Jrue Holiday. 

Davis won't be traded this year. 

I think we should try and resign Vuc if he accepts a reasonable contract team option for year 4 laced with incentives. He is the focal point of our offense and I believe he and Bamba can coexist for the next few years. I like Ross for our 6th man. I’m open to trade EF, Simms, Grant and Martin. Let’s keep CJ for a spacer and locker room guy. I run hot and cold with AG, but would listen to offers considering we have Issac that can play the 4 and that may be his best position. That’s a good question for the board: is Issac better at the 3 or 4? I personally would like to see more of a slasher at the 3 (DeRozen/PG type). 

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I think we should try and resign Vuc if he accepts a reasonable contract team option for year 4 laced with incentives. He is the focal point of our offense and I believe he and Bamba can coexist for the next few years. I like Ross for our 6th man. I’m open to trade EF, Simms, Grant and Martin. Let’s keep CJ for a spacer and locker room guy. I run hot and cold with AG, but would listen to offers considering we have Issac that can play the 4 and that may be his best position. That’s a good question for the board: is Issac better at the 3 or 4? I personally would like to see more of a slasher at the 3 (DeRozen/PG type). 

Nah. That would be a bad move to resign vucevic. 

His role is more important now because we're playing without a point guard for the most part. His game will take a hit when Bamba plays more consistently and we get a better point guard. 

It's more likely that we end up stuck with him after having to overpay to keep him. 

I don’t know about that. I agree that we need a point guard badly, but it’s a nice option to play through him in certain situations at the right price. Denver does a nice job of it. He may be too pricy so we will have to see. We have a lot of comfort knowing that we can drop the ball in the post and get a basket; other then TRoss know one can create like that. 

• Upvote 1