Odin

Trade Thread

15 minutes ago, harley said:

Ok. Vooch for Memphis/kings pick. Ross for N.O pick. That way we have two first rounders, and then we can flip our first round pick to Dallas for DSJ. With some pick protections, and fillers for salary obv. but that would get me pumped. We can afford to flip our pick, top 3 protected to Dallas then for DSJ

You need to match money

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Don’t know why we’d have to give them the best player in the trade and a young asset. It’s been noted that they don’t believe DSJ is a part of their future with how ball dominant Luka is. I think they’d go for something like Fournier and a pick for DSJ and Wes Matthews

What other young 'asset' do we have? The deal surely wouldn't be Vuc + Isaac/Bamba/Gordon, so who would they want?

18 minutes ago, The Boss said:

What other young 'asset' do we have? The deal surely wouldn't be Vuc + Isaac/Bamba/Gordon, so who would they want?

Maybe Powell and DSJ for Vuc Simmons and the cash to make it work?

10 hours ago, Spaceman said:

When I wrote my original comment I was really trying to think of the last player this team developed and Jameer  was who came to mind. If i remember correctly he was a 4 year college player and very mature. He was the last competent point guard this team has had and even back then this board always complained about him. "Shoot first"

One of my favorite players