Odin

Trade Thread

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Guess I should reintroduce myself. Been around for a good minute. Former username was Magicman28 and I still think Hezonja was talented.

Welcome back! He may have been talented, but I think he had the BBIQ of a rock! 

25 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Welcome back! He may have been talented, but I think he had the BBIQ of a rock! 

BBiq was solid. Think it was more cultural. More of his personality. He’s had some good seasons in the euro league. Just think the NBA wasn’t his fit.

9 hours ago, Jon said:

Guess I should reintroduce myself. Been around for a good minute. Former username was Magicman28 and I still think Hezonja was talented.

Magicman28! Welcome back! Hope you can figure out your old handle. 

It looks like there’s number one draft pick is “bringing the band back together.” Now we just need Fultz4TheWin and it’s a full on reunion! ;-P

22 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

….

Separately, I remember there was an event at the Orlando Magic game for posters on the board to get together. Would love to actually connect with you guys in person at some point if it ever happens. I don’t have many hard-core magic fans around me, even though I live in Orlando surprisingly and have a good network of friends. Hope we can make it happen! 

If ever there is another event like that, count me in!   Would easily be worth the drive from Daytona.  

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

If ever there is another event like that, count me in!   Would easily be worth the drive from Daytona.  

Deal Trey and or anybody else …maybe Soul Bro will be be coming back to Central Florida sometime in the near future and we could get together then 

21 hours ago, Jon said:

Welcome back, and Hezonjia is talented still, just lack a lot of other things!

13 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

Magicman28! Welcome back! Hope you can figure out your old handle. 

It looks like there’s number one draft pick is “bringing the band back together.” Now we just need Fultz4TheWin and it’s a full on reunion! ;-P

Password wouldn’t work. I even tried resetting it.  

This draft reminds me a lot of the Dwight Howard draft.

2 hours ago, Jon said:

Password wouldn’t work. I even tried resetting it.  

This draft reminds me a lot of the Dwight Howard draft.

Can’t the mods do something? I have to believe they have some type of power other than some AI software for these circumstances. 

4 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Deal Trey and or anybody else …maybe Soul Bro will be be coming back to Central Florida sometime in the near future and we could get together then 

Let’s make it happen! 

1 minute ago, TreyMachine said:

Can’t the mods do something? I have to believe they have some type of power other than some AI software for these circumstances. 

Idk. I tried everything on my end. No big deal if not. Sometimes must start anew.