Odin

Trade Thread

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

So if Fultz fulfills his potential FULLY you are saying he is not better than D Lo??????? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Watch the games, Dlo has started the path to being the alpha dog scorer on a playoff team. Lot's of work ahead, but if he was on our team doing the same thing we would be getting serious press. Hopefully we just acquired a good piece, but Fultz is so far from that, simply from the mental aspect.Think about why the NBA is such a star heavy league.

Edit. I want Fultz to do well. 

Drafting a point guard as our major summer move would set us back for years. Unless he is the second coming of Chris Paul.

Just now, hootie249 said:

Watch the games, Dlo has started the path to being the alpha dog scorer on a playoff team. Lot's of work ahead, but if he was on our team doing the same thing we would be getting serious press. Hopefully we just acquired a good piece, but Fultz is so far from that, simply from the mental aspect.Think about why the NBA is such a star heavy league.

Read what i said... Lets say Fultz fulfils his FULL POTENTIAL.... Your taking D Lo over him?? that is what i asked

Guys no need to debate Fultz vs Druss.

They’re completely different players going through completely different stretches in their careers. 

Let’s just enjoy Fultz. 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Read what i said... Lets say Fultz fulfils his FULL POTENTIAL.... Your taking D Lo over him?? that is what i asked

Yes. Fultz never had the potential DLO is realizing. Don't get angry, he can be exactly what this team needs.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yes. Fultz never had the potential DLO is realizing. Don't get angry, he can be exactly what this team needs.

Anybody that isn't sure what we just accomplished needs to go on youtube and watch this young man ball. Even with his shoulder injury he was balling and taking it to the hole fearlessly. Fultz may well be the guy we needed that can create his own shot. He's very crafty with his handles, great passer, got a great motor, high BBall IQ, and he is 6'4!