Odin

Trade Thread

4 minutes ago, King Close said:

Any news on when/ if there’s a presser? 

There were too many trades so we haven't even officially completed the deal yet

2 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

If we miss the playoffs and get a good pick, id trade it with Fournier and try to get Beal. 

Hopefully we get to see MF play.

I still don’t think that gets us Beal, but that would be an interesting team. I still want Vucevic gone though, so maybe EF, Vuc, and our pick for Beal and filler? Assuming we re-sign Vuc to a friendly contract. 

12 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

If we miss the playoffs and get a good pick, id trade it with Fournier and try to get Beal. 

Hopefully we get to see MF play.

Beal would be a nice addition but Beal has a big contract right? Unless I am confusing with Wall?

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I heard that interview, I also heard the comparission made of the D Russell trade from the Lakers to Brooklyn! I pray so!

This move makes sense regarding the development of and with Bamba, Issac, Gordon along with Wes and other hard working young talent we have!

I am also fine with taking it slow with this kid, especially when it means so much to the future of this franchise! Good move.

1 minute ago, chosen12 said:

I heard that interview, I also heard the comparission made of the D Russell trade from the Lakers to Brooklyn! I pray so!

This move makes sense regarding the development of and with Bamba, Issac, Gordon along with Wes and other hard working young talent we have!

I am also fine with taking it slow with this kid, especially when it means so much to the future of this franchise! Good move.

If Fultz gets to where we want him to he is waay better than D Lo.. Better defender...Rebounder etc etc

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

If Fultz gets to where we want him to he is waay better than D Lo.. Better defender...Rebounder etc etc

Exactly! One of the callers made that very point, which was "so what if his shooting doesn't return right away, he is 20 years old and a far better defender and facilitator than what we have had at that position since 2012!"