Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I just want to say again how happy I am that I was wrong about what it would take to get Fultz. 

For sure, I think we’re all glad for that matter. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think if surgery was an option at this point he'd already have it. 

Matt Harvey initially put off surgery and struggled with his pitching. However with a pitcher it could be an entirely different situation, A basketball player doesn't put near the amount of torque on his shoulder shooting a basketball than a pitcher does throwing a baseball. Perhaps rest and rehab will be enough for Mr. Fultz. Let's all hope and pray that this is the case.

Just woke up and started reading from when I went to bed last night. Didn't check any news just read 20+ pages like it was happening live. Felt the pain that was going around as the deadline got closer. Was then stoked when I saw we traded for Fultz, assumed it was for Ross and was still happy (as much as I love Ross) but then when I saw it was Simmons and garbage picks I was elated, fist pumping in bed, had no one to tell the great news except my dog, I think he was happy but can't tell for sure, he could have concerns about Fultz shoulder but he's a dog and can't comprehend risk vs reward scenarios.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I just want to say again how happy I am that I was wrong about what it would take to get Fultz. 

Me too, I thought we would have to give up too much to be an acceptable risk. I'm very happy with the outcome. 

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Wow that was awesome! I forgot just how good this dude is..and still can be!! He has the full arsenal and it was all there on display. The ability to finish at the rack with both hands. The change of speeds. Plenty of offensive moves. And the jumper looked pretty sweet. Ok now I am COMPLETELY on board here!

27 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

If Fultz was fully healthy, Magic would have to give up a lot to get him

8 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Just woke up and started reading from when I went to bed last night. Didn't check any news just read 20+ pages like it was happening live. Felt the pain that was going around as the deadline got closer. Was then stoked when I saw we traded for Fultz, assumed it was for Ross and was still happy (as much as I love Ross) but then when I saw it was Simmons and garbage picks I was elated, fist pumping in bed, had no one to tell the great news except my dog, I think he was happy but can't tell for sure, he could have concerns about Fultz shoulder but he's a dog and can't comprehend risk vs reward scenarios.

Give your dog a dozen tacos from Taco Bell and he will learn real quick about risk versus reward! Lol.