Odin

Trade Thread

4 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

What if i told you, there really is Magic?

Fultz goes from Sixers bust to franchise savior, a 30 for 30!

Upvote. Damnit

• Upvote 1

Wow just saw an article that said Fultz has only played in 33 NBA games in 2 years. I sure hope he makes it all the way back from his shoulder injury and mental doubts. It wouldn't surprise me if he sat out the rest of this year. No need to rush him back. After all it is all about being patient here. No need to put any added pressure on him. Let him start off fresh next year.

This is wild lol.  I am fairly confident he won't play the rest of the season, and I think that's probably how it should be.

I know he ultimately got a diagnosis of TOS, but there were a couple convincing essays of people surmising he had long thoracic nerve palsy -- a related, but slightly different condition.  Rest time for that was suggested to be much longer.  I'd rather give him a full opportunity to get all the way back in order to maximize his chances of approaching his potential. 

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

This is wild lol.  I am fairly confident he won't play the rest of the season, and I think that's probably how it should be.

I know he ultimately got a diagnosis of TOS, but there were a couple convincing essays of people surmising he had long thoracic nerve palsy -- a related, but slightly different condition.  Rest time for that was suggested to be much longer.  I'd rather give him a full opportunity to get all the way back in order to maximize his chances of approaching his potential. 

Yes I agree. Sit him the rest of this season. Allow him to meet his new teammates and get acclimated here. Have him get right physically and mentally and then make a fresh start next season.

Does anyone here know of another NBA player who went through a similar injury that Fultz is experiencing now ? And if so I wonder how long it took them to fully recover and get back to playing successfully ?

1 minute ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Anyone know what’s going I with t Ross now after imhis Instagram post?

He was probably just trolling.