Odin

Trade Thread

56 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

As far as I’m concerned I feel everyone is available for trade but Issac and Bamba until we see what we have in them. I would trade AG for the right deal if it brings us an upside guard and picks simply because of our overlap. Vuc can stay if on reasonable contract because Bamba is not ready anytime soon. Wes is intriguing for low salary, but he’s already 24 yo. The problem is nobody wants our problems unless they steal them and what free agent will want to come here. We are in a pickle. Front Office: it’s time to earn your paycheck! 

I agree, the time for sitting back and “assessing” this team has come and gone. It’s time for the FO to start making things happen

I feel like we are about to see a huge blow up from the wolves. I would think they are desperate to shed Wiggins. So what about D rose, Wiggins and a 2020 first for fournier and mozgod...? Its ugly I know but Wiggins has been playing pretty decent recently and Clifford seems like he can squeeze the most out of anyone.... but that contract though.... I don’t know if it’s worth the risk. 2020 pick could have a chance to be a good one too if they start up the tank engine with a new coach.

2 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I feel like we are about to see a huge blow up from the wolves. I would think they are desperate to shed Wiggins. So what about D rose, Wiggins and a 2020 first for fournier and mozgod...? Its ugly I know but Wiggins has been playing pretty decent recently and Clifford seems like he can squeeze the most out of anyone.... but that contract though.... I don’t know if it’s worth the risk. 2020 pick could have a chance to be a good one too if they start up the tank engine with a new coach.

That is a very interesting proposal.

It has been a while since I have posted on here but I was wondering about a couple of players we could target

Jamychal Green - back up PF that seems like a rim protector as well as can score in the post

TJ Mconnell - I doubt Philly would get rid of him but I like his motor

Buddy Hield - I think if we can package up Fournier and Briscoe and take on Yogi Ferrell

The team probably wont bite but some of these changes could help us. 

I know it's not very "blow it up" but I'd love to get Jeremy Lin from Atlanta. They're tanking so hard they don't play him, he arguably played his best basketball with Clifford and we're in desperate need of bench scoring and a backup PG. He'd probably only cost a 2nd rounder or two but it's the salaries I can't make work. 

49 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I know it's not very "blow it up" but I'd love to get Jeremy Lin from Atlanta. They're tanking so hard they don't play him, he arguably played his best basketball with Clifford and we're in desperate need of bench scoring and a backup PG. He'd probably only cost a 2nd rounder or two but it's the salaries I can't make work. 

They do play him. And he plays well. 

He would be a boost for us offensively for sure 

It would have to involve Mozgov I'd imagine. 

17 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

It has been a while since I have posted on here but I was wondering about a couple of players we could target

Jamychal Green - back up PF that seems like a rim protector as well as can score in the post

TJ Mconnell - I doubt Philly would get rid of him but I like his motor

Buddy Hield - I think if we can package up Fournier and Briscoe and take on Yogi Ferrell

The team probably wont bite but some of these changes could help us. 

Sacramento isn't getting rid of Buddy. That team is playing above expectations and their chemistry right now is something they wouldn't want to tinker with. The rest of the moves do not seem like moves that improve us in the long run. 

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I don't think the Kings would take Hield for AG straight up

Probably not. Unless they're preemptively trying to get value for him before his free agent summer. Dude is 26 in year 3. 

On 1/8/2019 at 1:48 PM, WarDamnMagic said:

While I want change, I think Wiggins’ contract is borderline untouchable. Here are the amounts he’s owed, beginning this year:

25.4 million

27.2 million 

29.2 million

31.3 million 

33.3 million 

That’s superstar money for a player that’s drastically underachieved.

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

While I want change, I think Wiggins’ contract is borderline untouchable. Here are the amounts he’s owed, beginning this year:

25.4 million

27.2 million 

29.2 million

31.3 million 

33.3 million 

That’s superstar money for a player that’s drastically underachieved.

It's not even really the money. It's the length. Wiggins' contract expires a year after anyone on our roster. Hypothetically if Bamba and Isaac are worth big contracts you're basically setting yourself on a path where you don't have cap space until you blow up the roster. 

The way things sit now we basically have three consecutive summers with money. So we have some wiggle room if things don't work out this summer or if we want to risk a trade for guys on a 2-3 year deal.