Odin

Trade Thread

New york is  trying to trade him hard for assessts. They are  looking for picks. Unfortunately, no one has offered them a decent deal. A second will surely do

I think we can go after Ntilikina instead. The OKC pick will likely do.

Ntilikina does nothing to address the gaping hole on our second unit. If he is dirt cheap you kick the tires but we still need a guy like Burke. 

37 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

New york is  trying to trade him hard for assessts. They are  looking for picks. Unfortunately, no one has offered them a decent deal. A second will surely do

I think we can go after Ntilikina instead. The OKC pick will likely do.

33 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Ntilikina does nothing to address the gaping hole on our second unit. If he is dirt cheap you kick the tires but we still need a guy like Burke. 

Yea I don't see how adding another defensive guy really helps the bench at all. He's fine as a project but choosing him over Burke makes little sense to me

24 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea I don't see how adding another defensive guy really helps the bench at all. He's fine as a project but choosing him over Burke makes little sense to me

Long term it makes sense but costs more. Burke costs less and fixes problems especially considering Clifford playing Simmons at point gives us a "lengthy point guard defender"

Knicks haven't been playing Burke. He should be available for little if they're not waiving him today. 

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Long term it makes sense but costs more. Burke costs less and fixes problems especially considering Clifford playing Simmons at point gives us a "lengthy point guard defender"

Knicks haven't been playing Burke. He should be available for little if they're not waiving him today. 

Why will they waive him today. They have til January 10th. January 10 is when all contracts become guaranteed if not waived. 

10 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Why will they waive him today. They have til January 10th. January 10 is when all contracts become guaranteed if not waived. 

It had to be done today. Needed to clear waivers by the 10th

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It had to be done today. Needed to clear waivers by the 10th

So you are telling me that Briscoe is now guaranteed for the year!?

We could have easely open that spot for a 10 day contract player. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

So you are telling me that Briscoe is now guaranteed for the year!?

We could have easely open that spot for a 10 day contract player. 

Briscoe is a developmental guy. We weren't going to cut him. Just like iwundu last season. 

25 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Lonzo is good again

He is. But Man.. I do not know how to judge this guy. He should be good but then again he is not.  Perfect fit for the Magic. 

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Briscoe is a developmental guy. We weren't going to cut him. Just like iwundu last season. 

with The way he played yesterday I can see that happening. But I am not sure this is a guy they want to develop. I do want to see more of him, for sure. 

As far as I’m concerned I feel everyone is available for trade but Issac and Bamba until we see what we have in them. I would trade AG for the right deal if it brings us an upside guard and picks simply because of our overlap. Vuc can stay if on reasonable contract because Bamba is not ready anytime soon. Wes is intriguing for low salary, but he’s already 24 yo. The problem is nobody wants our problems unless they steal them and what free agent will want to come here. We are in a pickle. Front Office: it’s time to earn your paycheck!