Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I figured it out. The FO is out for a great lunch and they are all reading this forum. After lunch they will get to work to get us all the guys that we all want.

They seem like they've been out to lunch since they got here.

• Upvote 1

I bet nothing will happen and shortly after the deadline we'll find out we could've had Fultz pretty easily, but our front office didn't think it's a good fit or something.

We are literally battling for the 8 seed right now and Miami, Detroit, and Washington just got worse.

We are 20 competent bench minutes away.

Seriously, we have second rounders, we have a couple junk contracts. Why can't we get one of these wings or shooters being given away for cash considerations or low picks?

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/teamstats/19/7/diffeff/1-1

We have the 25th worst bench in the league.The only winning teams below us are well known for being top heavy and relying more on stars and less on bench play.

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!

5 minutes ago, jjgator said:

I bet nothing will happen and shortly after the deadline we'll find out we could've had Fultz pretty easily, but our front office didn't think it's a good fit or something.

Pretty much. Then we will hear a generic statement like “we really feel good about what we have around us right now”.