Odin

Trade Thread

Considering we have guys coming off contracts I dont think we could stay put. I just dont want some mediocre trade that is not going to improve us in anyway. I am sick of trading for picks to then get to the draft and get a guy we will trade in 2 years. 

Why wouldn’t we resign Vuch and Ross? That means we can essentially go into next season and the year after with a near identical roster and never win more than 40 games. 

But hey we can fight for that 8th seed. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Why wouldn’t we resign Vuch and Ross? That means we can essentially go into next season and the year after with a near identical roster and never win more than 40 games. 

But hey we can fight for that 8th seed. 

It’s looking like some of the teams ahead of us might be folding for cap room. Wouldn’t surprise me if they make a very small move. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I’m with nyce. Don’t make a move and this season is over and redundant to watch the same crap like I’m on a tread mill forced to watch chuck Norris’s truck on a loop. Oh wait. 

Not to mention 4-4-4 steak n’shake 

Sheesh, philly fans are hard on Fultz. Some of them saying they need to give value just to get rid of his contract such as a pick. I know they’re fans like us but that’s pretty crazy. That doesn’t change my opinion on him though I just found it interesting. Still on the Fultz/ Ball, and Conley train!