Odin

Trade Thread

We trade Ross for Fultz and when the 76ers can’t get past Boston, Ross gets frustrated and resigns with Orlando anyway to be a leader and help build the franchise back.

mwahahaha

Just wondering why we think Ross wont want to resign here? Is he looking for a starting spot if so then we can sign him for a decent deal, get rid of Fournier, Simmons, Grant and Vooch for a decent PG and PF backup... happy days. I think Philly is asking price for Fultz is high and I honestly dont see him being anything special for us, another player that will be broken. 

4 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Just wondering why we think Ross wont want to resign here? Is he looking for a starting spot if so then we can sign him for a decent deal, get rid of Fournier, Simmons, Grant and Vooch for a decent PG and PF backup... happy days. I think Philly is asking price for Fultz is high and I honestly dont see him being anything special for us, another player that will be broken. 

We have no idea if we can resign him but weltham does. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We have no idea if we can resign him but weltham does. 

I personally like his game this year however I remember him in Toronto where is was in a funk for a while before getting traded. I am not sure he is starter level but he certainly does well off the bench. 

1 minute ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

I personally like his game this year however I remember him in Toronto where is was in a funk for a while before getting traded. I am not sure he is starter level but he certainly does well off the bench. 

What if he's looking at getting 60 million though

The good thing is that Fultz, Conley, Jrue and Lonzo are still available. 3 teams that were competing with us for a PG are out in my opinion. Detroit just traded 2 of his more valuable pieces, Phoenix just traded for tyler Johnson and Utah has shifted his desire to Go after Lowey instead. 

We should be able to get one of the above. Comon’!!

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

The good thing is that Fultz, Conley, Jrue and Lonzo are still available. 3 teams that were competing with us for a PG are out in my opinion. Detroit just traded 2 of his more valuable pieces, Phoenix just traded for tyler Johnson and Utah has shifted his desire to Go after Lowey instead. 

We should be able to get one of the above. Comon’!!

All valid points. I agree. I’d love to upgrade both guard positions 

39 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. Ok we might not get Conley. 

And maybe they ask for way too much for Fultz. 

But we can at least take a flyer on a guy. We should do something

For real. SOMETHING. Can't go on with the same roster and issues. 

If we keep Vuc and Ross' cap holds we don't have much to go get a PG, and when we are honest with ourselves we are gonna resign Vuc.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I think we get Beal and Fultz by tomorrow. I'm gonna lie down for a few hours 

There's basically no chance we get Beal.