Odin

Trade Thread

6 minutes ago, jjgator said:

I say it's really worth the risk. We're risking it keeping Ross anyways right? We could end up losing him and getting nothing.

i would even give up vooch for him maybe. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Wow

The Laker keep getting screwed bigtime by NOLA jajajajja. They wanted Parker but Chicage didnt wanted to wait. 

I am not sure if this trade makes Washington any better but they are surely getting more talent. They are shooting for that 8 spot in the playoff. This move makes certain that we will not be making the playoff. We are not better than Washington. 

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

The Laker keep getting screwed bigtime by NOLA jajajajja. They wanted Parker but Chicage didnt wanted to wait. 

I am not sure if this trade makes Washington any better but they are surely getting more talent. They are shooting for that 8 spot in the playoff. This move makes certain that we will not be making the playoff. We are not better than Washington. 

We still got 18 hours and 18 minutes, my friend

59 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

envy the clippers for the haul of picks, expirings and youngs they got for just tobias

weird thing is they were in the hunt, but clearly were not satisfied with fighting for the 8th seed

Wish Magic FO and fans shared this mentality 

• Upvote 1