Odin

Trade Thread

55 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Booker and Porzingis

Eh. I'm not so sure. I guess maybe NBA players would think Booker is good but both franchise are poisoned by their ownership. Agents steer guys away from them. 

Can Zach LaVine be a starting PG?

If yes, maybe we could do a trade like this:

ORL out: Vuc + Mozgov + Grant

ORL in: LaVine + Beasley + McGee

LAL out: Ingram + Beasley + McGee

LAL in: Vuc + Grant

CHI out: LaVine

CHI in: Mozgov + Ingram

LaVine/Augustin

FournierRoss/Simmons/

Isaac/Ross/Simmons

Gordon/Isaac/Beasley

McGee/Bamba

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

What makes Phoenix or New York more appealing than Orlando?

We're in the driver's seat for Rozier this summer. I'm not sure if he should be our number one choice though.

Lets see:

Phoenix: Playing alongside with Ayton, Booker,Bridges, Oubrey(if resign) will be pretty enticing. However, He will be playing in a very competitive Conference and making the playoff will be extremely difficult. Not to mention making the all star level ever in that conference. I can see Orlando be a little more enticing. 

Knicks:  He will be playing in New York. BIG city and Market. But if  the knicks goes after him  then what are they going to do with Ntilikina. Play him as a SG? Take more of a Marcus Smart role? I dont see that pair working well together. Orlando might be a better destination. Toss up here. 

Soo.. sure Orlando should be a better destination for him but all will depend on $$$$. 

I Think he should be our number one choice with Russell in the free agency. But I rather go after Fultz, Ball or Tyus via trade if possible.  

2 hours ago, matthi32 said:

Can Zach LaVine be a starting PG?

If yes, maybe we could do a trade like this:

ORL out: Vuc + Mozgov + Grant

ORL in: LaVine + Beasley + McGee

LAL out: Ingram + Beasley + McGee

LAL in: Vuc + Grant

CHI out: LaVine

CHI in: Mozgov + Ingram

LaVine/Augustin

FournierRoss/Simmons/

Isaac/Ross/Simmons

Gordon/Isaac/Beasley

McGee/Bamba

soo many wrong things here. I dont think any teams gets better here. 

1. Why for Chicago? why trade Lavine, who has been excellent for them  this year. Why they will take on Mozgov contract? all of this for Ingram? No way they will do this. 

2. Why for LA? They have been happy with McGee so far. They are not trading Ingram and McGee for Vooch.  Not happening. They are going hard after AD. 

3.  For Orlando. I do not think this will make us any much better. LaVine is not a true PG and will be in the exact position we were when Oladipo and Fournier were playing together. 

I pass. 

8 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

I can’t lie. I’m tempted...JI, Fournier and two protected firsts? I might.

I am too. We just need to convince them that Fournier is still rather young at 26 and he should pass as the youngster :). Fournier, Ross or simmons and two protected first. 

35 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

soo many wrong things here. I dont think any teams gets better here. 

1. Why for Chicago? why trade Lavine, who has been excellent for them  this year. Why they will take on Mozgov contract? all of this for Ingram? No way they will do this. 

2. Why for LA? They have been happy with McGee so far. They are not trading Ingram and McGee for Vooch.  Not happening. They are going hard after AD. 

3.  For Orlando. I do not think this will make us any much better. LaVine is not a true PG and will be in the exact position we were when Oladipo and Fournier were playing together. 

I pass. 

1. I think Ingram would be a better fit to there other young players (Dunn, Markkannen and Carter jr.). Mozgov contract expires the same year as the contracts from Dunn and Ingram.

2. I don‘t think AD will be moved before next offseason. Vuc would be a perfect fit along to LBJ and maybe AD next season (if Vuc resigns) I am sure that the Lakers would prefer Vuc (all star 2019?) over McGee. Give away Ingram also would not hurt them.

3. I am also uncertain if LaVine can be a starting PG. For me Fournier should also be moved (expires contact). I think a backcourt with LaVine and Ross could work well.

9 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

We can't be that desperate. If we give that up it better be for a top 15 player in the league. 

Beal is 25 and getting better. In three years in a different situation he might be that.

Thing to remember when thinking about trade ideas, there’s a few teams that aren’t gonna do anything until they find out what’s happening with AD. Mainly Boston and the Lakers. There’s just no reason for them to trade any young assets right now that could eventually help them land a top 3 player in the league. So, we can continue to dream about Ball, Brown, Ingram, etc. but those moves aren’t being made until the Davis chips fall where they fall.

If we’re making a trade for a PG with potential I think it’s Fultz, but also don’t be surprised if we stand pat and play the short term game of a playoff run for the hopeful long term gain of postseason experience.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Still interested in Rozier and Hayward for Fournier and Vooch

Yeah I’m all over that and Ross for fultz

3 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

Lets see:

Phoenix: Playing alongside with Ayton, Booker,Bridges, Oubrey(if resign) will be pretty enticing. However, He will be playing in a very competitive Conference and making the playoff will be extremely difficult. Not to mention making the all star level ever in that conference. I can see Orlando be a little more enticing. 

Knicks:  He will be playing in New York. BIG city and Market. But if  the knicks goes after him  then what are they going to do with Ntilikina. Play him as a SG? Take more of a Marcus Smart role? I dont see that pair working well together. Orlando might be a better destination. Toss up here. 

Soo.. sure Orlando should be a better destination for him but all will depend on $$$$. 

I Think he should be our number one choice with Russell in the free agency. But I rather go after Fultz, Ball or Tyus via trade if possible.  

I'm not sure Rozier is better than mudiay the way he's been playing.