Odin

Trade Thread

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

https://chowderandchampions.com/2019/01/04/boston-celtics-rumors-nikola-vucevic-nba-trade-deadline/

My guess would be Ainge is offering Rozier, Morris and filler, and we're asking for Rozier, Brown, and filler.

Vooch, Rozier, and Morris are all on expiring contracts, and Brown still has a year on his rookie contract.

If Ainge won't include Brown, I would still do the deal if they give up either the Sacramento or Memphis 1st round pick.  Both picks are currently projected to be at the bottom of the lottery.

No Brown...No deal.

11 minutes ago, magicblue said:

The C’s need Vuc now more than we need to lose in a deal with Ainge. If they can’t pry AD away, and I don’t think they can, Vuc is by far the best upgrade they can make if they want to be serious contenders this year. Our FO is experienced and isn’t going to trade Vuc to a potential contender for peanuts. In other words, **** Ainge

Yep. And if we don't trade for Rozier we'll just get him this summer (if we even want him that badly). We have the leverage in this deal. 

• Upvote 1

?4thwin, what makes you so sure that we will get Rozier in the offseason if we want him. He can sign anywhere he wants to. Imo there is no guarantee.  

So before this season started would anybody on this forum not do a strait up deal of vuch for Rozier?  What has changed your minds? 

9 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

?4thwin, what makes you so sure that we will get Rozier in the offseason if we want him. He can sign anywhere he wants to. Imo there is no guarantee.  

So before this season started would anybody on this forum not do a strait up deal of vuch for Rozier?  What has changed your minds? 

Rozier hasn't looked as good. 

But there's only a few teams that can guarantee him a starting spot. We're one. We're the best team who needs a point guard right now. 

If we don't get Rozier it's because we wanted someone else. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Rozier hasn't looked as good. 

But there's only a few teams that can guarantee him a starting spot. We're one. We're the best team who needs a point guard right now. 

If we don't get Rozier it's because we wanted someone else. 

Nop. that is not accurate at all. 

Phoenix and  new York has as much chances and desire to get a PG like Rozier as much as we do. 

If we dont get Rozier is because iether Boston doesnt want to teade hime or he prefers to be somewhere else other than here. 

5 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Has there been any new news about fultz and his rehab?

Apparently he is going to be reevaluated again in A few weeks.  

By who!? Who knows. 

9 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

For those pushing Beal trades, the asking price is two firsts, a good young player, and another guy. 

So it'd be something like fournier, Bamba or Isaac, and two picks probably lightly protected. 

I can’t lie. I’m tempted...JI, Fournier and two protected firsts? I might.

18 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I can’t lie. I’m tempted...JI, Fournier and two protected firsts? I might.

We can't be that desperate. If we give that up it better be for a top 15 player in the league. 

49 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Nop. that is not accurate at all. 

Phoenix and  new York has as much chances and desire to get a PG like Rozier as much as we do. 

If we dont get Rozier is because iether Boston doesnt want to teade hime or he prefers to be somewhere else other than here. 

What makes Phoenix or New York more appealing than Orlando?

We're in the driver's seat for Rozier this summer. I'm not sure if he should be our number one choice though.