Odin

Trade Thread

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I’d rather get something for him now then nothing at end of season. 

Even so it sucks to think that one of the highlights and genuinely exciting parts of this season will be gone. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ychnsqym

Took me awhile to figure this out. Lot of rumors right now, but a big rumor involves Memphis and Toronto because Lowry is either hurt or just playing bad this year.

They want Conley i hear, they are willing to lose Siakam, we know that from the Davis rumors. They are all in. We have a relationship with them.

Memphis wants some young players and picks. They do not need salary relief next year because they are going to be bad, but the year after that Parsons contract is up.

In my scenario, Toronto gets Conley who they are rumored to want, and Ross as a sixth man.They know him well.

Memphis gets Lowry, tank commander next year and two good young players. Lowry is a huge expiring contract to go along with Parsons two years out.

Memphis can still trade Gasol,  and get another young player back.

We get a point guard to try out and another big man for depth, since we just lost Bamba.

Either we get Caspi, or Toronto gets him.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y6vzozfh

Between Toronto and the Magic, the Grizzlies get some picks. Too be determined. 

28 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

And how does that happen?  We would have to outbid every other team wanting him.  Is Ross going to be our big free agent signing this summer? 

Maybe we'll extend him on Friday