Odin

Trade Thread

17 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

FWIW, some guy on Twitter who laker fans respect, has been calling an Orl/LA/NO trade for almost 2 months now. Vuc being the outgoing piece and us getting Ball. AD to LA.

2 months now. He's friends, I think, with Bron, and apparently knows things. 

@CuffsTheLegend

Nyce take!

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Why? He’ll fit right in with the rest of our young guys who can’t shoot. Lol 

I know. I’m worried about that. Good thing is he can break down defenses and get to the line but free throws? 

He seems unlike Elf very serious at at least attempting them. I remember one summer when asked about if he’s been working on his shooting, Elf was like “meh”.

16 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

You gotta stay strapped in. Tim Cato (Mavs beat writer for the athletic) gives the odds dsj is traded at the deadline at 60/40 and says the magic are the most likely suitor

Any indication of the deal?

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Any indication of the deal?

No. Just an implication that we low balled then and our deal might improve closer to the trade deadline as that tends to happen when expiration dates approach

“After agent Rich Paul of Klutch Sports told ESPN on Monday that he had informed the Pelicans that Davis wouldn't sign an extension this summer and wanted a trade, multiple league sources expect the agent and star to soon deliver word throughout the league that Davis' preferred destination is the Lakers and he'll become a rental player until 2020 with a trade anywhere else.”

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25874557/pelicans-rush-anthony-davis-deal-overwhelmed

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

“After agent Rich Paul of Klutch Sports told ESPN on Monday that he had informed the Pelicans that Davis wouldn't sign an extension this summer and wanted a trade, multiple league sources expect the agent and star to soon deliver word throughout the league that Davis' preferred destination is the Lakers and he'll become a rental player until 2020 with a trade anywhere else.”

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25874557/pelicans-rush-anthony-davis-deal-overwhelmed

They’re about to get Dwight Howarded

• Upvote 2