Odin

Trade Thread

12 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Knicks could offer unprotected 2019 first, Knox, frank and Tim hardaway jr. pelicans should jump all over that.

It has appeal since the Knicks pick could land them Zion. The Knicks would have a talented duo to build around in AD and KP, but a pretty injury prone duo at that. So I'm not entirely sure the Knicks give up their youth and potential top pick for AD, especially if there's no guarantee he'll extend with them, but it would be a typical Knicks move.

1 hour ago, Mike1989 said:

It has appeal since the Knicks pick could land them Zion. The Knicks would have a talented duo to build around in AD and KP, but a pretty injury prone duo at that. So I'm not entirely sure the Knicks give up their youth and potential top pick for AD, especially if there's no guarantee he'll extend with them, but it would be a typical Knicks move.

Nah... That's a poor fit in my honest opinion. Your 2 stars should be more balanced. Front court & Back court player, not 2 of either one.

We all knew Davis was gonna go to the Lakers. That's been a done deal for some time now. You think LeBron would really go to LA without a plan in place ? Like when the Big 3 joined forces in Miami. And this Super Team BS continues. Enough already!  As for Lonzo Ball ? Not really sold on the dude quite frankly. Do we really need another player who can't shoot ?

I doubt Davis gets dealt until the offseason. New Orleans has no reason to rush it and Boston can offer more. That being said, if they rush a trade to LA, it opens up Boston as a serious trade partner because they won’t be holding AD assets anymore.

FWIW, some guy on Twitter who laker fans respect, has been calling an Orl/LA/NO trade for almost 2 months now. Vuc being the outgoing piece and us getting Ball. AD to LA.

2 months now. He's friends, I think, with Bron, and apparently knows things. 

@CuffsTheLegend

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

lol right. On a side note I don’t want a guard who can’t shoot free throws. 

Why? He’ll fit right in with the rest of our young guys who can’t shoot. Lol