Odin

Trade Thread

13 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I actually like Collins, but we so desperately need to upgrade our guard positions.

Yes this is a good point. While we all scream point guard, we really just need better guard players in general. 

Utah has been making a huge run lately and it's because of Mitchell. Both of their actual point guards are hurt. We have been getting scorched by all guards for 3 years now.

We need two things desperately. A guard who can defend the other teams best guard. We also need a guard who is a legitimate threat to score.

Kudos if we have one guard who can do both, but two guards, one a defender, one a scorer.....that would work as well.

43 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I actually like Collins, but we so desperately need to upgrade our guard positions.

https://www.poundingtherock.com/2019/1/23/18194453/lonnie-walker-has-been-lighting-up-the-g-league

That trade with SA I mentioned for Vuc would be nice. Lonnie looks like he’s been killing it in the g league and is ready for the next step. 

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

https://www.poundingtherock.com/2019/1/23/18194453/lonnie-walker-has-been-lighting-up-the-g-league

That trade with SA I mentioned for Vuc would be nice. Lonnie looks like he’s been killing it in the g league and is ready for the next step. 

I don't know. He had 34 one night then 4 on 2/12 shooting the next night and was a -23

It's probably worth it but I'd keep expectations really low. 

I will go after afernee Simons out of Portland. He is going to be good. 

Maybe offer them Fournier and take back something back as long as they include Simons

1 minute ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

let me guess, they're offering KCP and Beasley for either Vuc or Ross?

I dunno. They "made Lonzo, Ingram, and kuzma available for a 'star'" 

Is vucevic a star?

4 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will go after afernee Simons out of Portland. He is going to be good. 

Maybe offer them Fournier and take back something back as long as they include Simons

Went to high school with him, didn’t even know how good he was till I was out of HS (his first year was my last).