Odin

Trade Thread

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Probably working on that full length, max extension for Vooch

I want to cry 

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Oh dear god we’re now talking about building this team around Vuch...

*walks into I4 traffic* 

you're still alive because I4 traffic doesn't move.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Looking forward to this years draft so we can select 7-9?!  If you’ve more concerned with future playoffs then why in the hell yall just sit on your asses while he play ourselves out of range of a good pick but yet barely a playoff team? Get rid of vets and go for Zion! Should’ve already done that. Dammit! This is how you treadmill y’all. Right here.

Wisdom at last.  That is a strategy worth pursuing.  Probably cannot get into the top 4 lottery teams this year but maybe can get to #5 and then with luck have the ping pong balls bounce our way.  I hope Weltman is looking forward to the draft because he is looking to have multiple first round picks because we actually traded our vets.  When you know your current roster will not get you deep into the playoffs (like Memphis has determined) it is time to change your current roster.  We are there.  Already have Cleveland's 2nd rounder which will probably be the first pick in the 2nd round.  If we got a lucky ping pong bounce I slightly prefer Barrett but Zion would be a close 2nd. The one thing we know is Zion and Barrett will go 1 and 2 or vice versa.

I’ve been running through teams and If we are truly going to be sellers I think these are what some of the offers could look like. Some seem nice, some are meh, some I could be reaching on... I need to go to bed lol

-Ross and Simmons for Wesley Johnson Solomon hill and Nola first rounder

-Ross for fultz

-Ross and Simmons for Collins, Turner and blazers first

-Ross for kcp and lakers first

-Vuc for kcp, Hart and lakers first

-Vuc for Rozier baynes yabu and earliest of Boston firsts

-Vuc for Rozier Brown and Baynes

-Vuc and Simmons for Pau, Lonnie and spurs first

-Vuc and Grant for George hill and bucks first

-Vuc and Grant for Kcp and Ingram

-Fournier and Grant for Kennard and Jackson

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Wisdom at last.  That is a strategy worth pursuing.  Probably cannot get into the top 4 lottery teams this year but maybe can get to #5 and then with luck have the ping pong balls bounce our way.  I hope Weltman is looking forward to the draft because he is looking to have multiple first round picks because we actually traded our vets.  When you know your current roster will not get you deep into the playoffs (like Memphis has determined) it is time to change your current roster.  We are there.  Already have Cleveland's 2nd rounder which will probably be the first pick in the 2nd round.  If we got a lucky ping pong bounce I slightly prefer Barrett but Zion would be a close 2nd. The one thing we know is Zion and Barrett will go 1 and 2 or vice versa.

The same wisdom that’s gotten us where we’ve been these past 6-7 years.  Make the team better by making it terrible and hoping history repeats itself and we hit a draft jackpot.  Wreck all your young players with constant losing. 

In my opinion, this is a recipe for us remaining bad forever.  

4 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I’ve been running through teams and If we are truly going to be sellers I think these are what some of the offers could look like. Some seem nice, some are meh, some I could be reaching on... I need to go to bed lol

-Ross and Simmons for Wesley Johnson Solomon hill and Nola first rounder

-Ross for fultz

-Ross and Simmons for Collins, Turner and blazers first

-Ross for kcp and lakers first

-Vuc for kcp, Hart and lakers first

-Vuc for Rozier baynes yabu and earliest of Boston firsts

-Vuc for Rozier Brown and Baynes

-Vuc and Simmons for Pau, Lonnie and spurs first

-Vuc and Grant for George hill and bucks first

-Vuc and Grant for Kcp and Ingram

-Fournier and Grant for Kennard and Jackson

I like the one for Fultz

I like the one for Hart (though I doubt they’d do it)

I like the ones with Boston (doubt they’d do them)

And I like the one with SA

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Apparently Charlotte was trying to get Drummond for Batum and Monk. I’d take that package for Vuc and fillers

Get me Monk or Hart for Vuc and I’m ecstatic

So you think it's a good idea to destroy our ability to make moves through the 20-21 season to get a guy that our coach buried because he couldn't follow his very simple schemes?

Really?

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So you think it's a good idea to destroy our ability to make moves through the 20-21 season to get a guy that our coach buried because he couldn't follow his very simple schemes?

Really?

It’s as crazy as having Clifford try to coach a young roster with no big burly center to build his offense.

I’ve stated many times that management and coaching aren’t on the same page

• Like 1