Odin

Trade Thread

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Hammond on the radio. He said he is not really looking to make the playoff this year but for years to come. 

He is looking more for moves that can help us in the future more than the present. 

There goes any potential Conley deal. 

He is also looking forward to this year draft so dont expect our pick to be traded at all.  He is currently traveling and doing some scouting. 

any link?

He did mentioned that he loves this time of the year and expects to continue been busy for the next few days  

I think he is making a trade. The Question is who is the one going.  Not for someone that can help now but for someone that can help with our  future plans.

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

He did mentioned that he loves this time of the year and expects to continue been busy for the next few days  

I think he is making a trade. The Question is who is the one going.  Not for someone that can help now but for someone that can help with our  future plans.

From the sound of that interview I would think everyone they haven’t drafted themselves and Gordon are on the market

2 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

From the sound of that interview I would think everyone they haven’t drafted themselves and Gordon are on the market

I don’t really think everything an executive says publicly should be taken at face value