Odin

Trade Thread

This is very off-topic, but why is the location: not spaced between the actual location. First time not on the mobile version in well over a year and this is oddly annoying. Ex; LocationOrlando, and not: Location: Orlando, i'm probably just weird but does this bother anyone else? 

Edit: to keep this on-topic, how would Conley fare in a fast-paced offence? I think we would really benefit from that type of tempo.

23 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

On one hand, I'm so happy for Vooch getting the credit he finally deserves after years of doing essentially what he's doing now but at a higher level. Now on the other hand, I don't believe he should be a focal point to build around on. WeHam have spent two drafts so far assembling a team they would like to see moving forward and have made it clear that they do not want to get rid of Isaac or Gordon. Bamba is a work in progress and we all knew that going in. Sure, I would have loved for him to take the starting role from Vooch by out playing him but he obviously needs more time due to being a raw talent and not to mention he was drafted to be the successor at the position. I don't believe we have intentions on keeping Vooch even after this level of play, so shopping him would be in our best interests.

The only thing that concerns me a little about Bamba’s potential is how casual he often looks.  Even or especially if he’s a bit intimidated, I’d like to see a little more intensity, compete on every play, take it a little personally if some much shorter guard scores a layup on you.  I haven’t really seen much of that from Bamba yet, except in small batches here and there.  

The great players are all fierce competitors.  Is Bamba?

19 minutes ago, King Close said:

This is very off-topic, but why is the location: not spaced between the actual location. First time not on the mobile version in well over a year and this is oddly annoying. Ex; LocationOrlando, and not: Location: Orlando, i'm probably just weird but does this bother anyone else? 

That's bugged me a little bit too.

Hammond on the radio. He said he is not really looking to make the playoff this year but for years to come. 

He is looking more for moves that can help us in the future more than the present. 

There goes any potential Conley deal. 

He is also looking forward to this year draft so dont expect our pick to be traded at all.  He is currently traveling and doing some scouting. 

19 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I hope that's not the case. For all the reasons 4thewin posted I think Conley is a good move for the future. Just cos he's older I don't think it necessarily means he is bad for our future. He'll help with the development of BIG and his contract will expire at a good time for us.

40 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Hammond on the radio. He said he is not really looking to make the playoff this year but for years to come. 

He is looking more for moves that can help us in the future more than the present. 

He is also looking forward to this year draft so dont expect our pick to be traded at all.  He is currently traveling and doing some scouting. 

Looking forward to this years draft so we can select 7-9?!  If you’ve more concerned with future playoffs then why in the hell yall just sit on your asses while he play ourselves out of range of a good pick but yet barely a playoff team? Get rid of vets and go for Zion! Should’ve already done that. Dammit! This is how you treadmill y’all. Right here.

14 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Looking forward to this years draft so we can select 7-9?!  If you’ve more concerned with future playoffs then why in the hell yall just sit on your asses while he play ourselves out of range of a good pick but yet barely a playoff team? Get rid of vets and go for Zion! Should’ve already done that. Dammit! This is how you treadmill y’all. Right here.

How is your Blood Pressure doing? 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Sounds like we are going to be sellers at the deadline