Odin

Trade Thread

13 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We don't even know if Fultz will ever play NBA level basketball again, how can you have him ahead of 2 guys that we know can? Unless we can get him for scraps he's not a good risk. This is NOT pre-draft Fultz.

Fultz price is lower and has higher potential. I haven’t given up hope. Also, my list is based around the thought that Fultz won’t cost us much of anything substantial long term. I’m also low on Rozier after how he’s played this season and Lin doesn’t really excite me. I could be wrong, but I have 3rd on my pg list

I’d move one of Bamba or Isaac in a package for Conley.

And then Fournier or Gordon for Beal or McCollum.

We’d roll with a big 3 of Conley, Beal, Vucevic and give Vuc less responsibility on offense.

I know these opinions won’t be popular 

Conley is underated. If he was not being paid 32 mil we would all be ecstatic. I'm up for it without a doubt. He has a PER or nearly 21. He can shoot.. defend . Pass.. he is quality. Also he is a leader by actions and vocally. Always rated him. The injuries have happened. But if we can manage him correct I see nothing but positives. He has played in most games this season.

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We’d roll with a big 3 of Conley, Beal, Vucevic and give Vuc less responsibility on offense.

Guys, I’m worried about Mauro. He’s losing it

Just now, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

A 31 yo Conley makes absolutely no sense for us.  If we were a player away from being a chip contender I could totally see it.  

It makes perfect sense for us as I highlighted earlier

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Why are you so obsessed with building around vucevic lately?

Vucevic has value to us now because we are forced to run things through him. If you have two scorers on the team Vuc and his defense is a liability and lowers the ceiling of the team. He's like David Lee on Golden State. 

1 minute ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Briefly tell me how it makes sense.

Basically Pairing Isaac, Bamba, and Gordon with Conley will be good for their development because Conley is an all star caliber point guard and above average at everything you'd want from a point guard. He can shepherd the young players into their prime. His contract expires exactly when you'd want it to, the summer of Isaac's restricted free agency where Gordon and Bamba will be expiring contracts going into that year. That's also a good point guard class with all the point guards from the 2017 draft being restricted free agents along with Lillard an some other high profile names. So basically he gives us a hard decision point where we can commit to building around the combination of those guys while simultaneously having a bunch of cap space to fit around them or pack everything in and tank again. And if Conley declines in the last year he's not going to turn into some terrible player. He'd go from a 20 and 6 guy to a 14 and 6 guy.