Odin

Trade Thread

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea. Please everyone watch this video. 

If his finds his shot he’s an all-star. Even if he doesn’t, he will be a solid Pg who can get the rim, defend, and Get out and push the tempo. Good passer too. 

I see it the same way, if this kid only makes it halfway back, it is still more than whatever we have had at that position since 2012! Good move!!!

1 hour ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Potential Buyout Guys:

1. Wes Matthews (Pacers expected to sign)
  2. Robin Lopez
  3. Wayne Ellington
  4. Markieff Morris
  5. Enes Kanter
  6. Carmelo Anthony
  7. Michael Beasley
  8. Shelvin Mack
  9. Ben McLemore
  10. Zach Randolph
  11. Marcin Gortat
  12. Greg Monroe
  13. Pau Gasol
  14. Chandler Parsons
  15. Milos Teodocic
  16. Garrett Temple
  17. JaMychal Green
  18. Justin Holiday
  19. Nik Stauskas
  20. Jabari Bird

I'm sure there are more but those are the main ones I've been able to find or remember. Anyone have any interest in these guys?

I would love to have the Polish Hammer back in town.........long term!

42 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Was just thinking about the size of Fultz-Wes-AG-Isaac-Bamba. If you can squeeze the offense out of that group at some point that is a killer lineup defensively. Can’t wait to watch Fultz develop with these guys!

I didn't realize Wes was that tall. Nyce.

God I love this trade! Still can’t get over it! Did anyone see T Ross insta of him saying “how do you like my hat now” with a magic hat on

30 minutes ago, ML6 said:

So, not only am I riding high on Fultz and tonight’s W, I’m covincing myself we’re going to keep Ross.

if the FO thought he was definitely leaving in UFA, wouldn’t they have just sent him out and hung onto the OKC pick? Am I being overly optimistic to think that by keeping him they think they can re-sign him?

That would be a double win.  According to ?4TheWin (and the rules of the NBA I believe) we can resign Ross anytime.  Since we did not trade him, hopefully meaning he is in our future plans and hopefully to be starting SG, should we just not resign/extend him NOW?   

8 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Here is what we just got.  Off the chart potential.  I may have missed it but did Fultz make any comments about the trade yet?

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/markelle-fultz-nba-draft-scouting-report-and-video-analysis-5832/

All I’ve heard is that he asked bamba to crash at his place for a little bit

2 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

All I’ve heard is that he asked bamba to crash at his place for a little bit

What an incredible young core of players we have.  Will be fun to watch them develop.  As the poet Alexander Pope wrote "Hope springs eternal".  Today we got hope and lots of it.

15 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

What an incredible young core of players we have.  Will be fun to watch them develop.  As the poet Alexander Pope wrote "Hope springs eternal".  Today we got hope and lots of it.

I love it dude. Magic Instagram just put out a picute of bamba and fultz talking after a game this season and it said “welcome to Orlando” and fultz commented on it “can’t wait” with the prayer hands and mouth zipped emoji. 

2 hours ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Horrid? I mean, he's averaging 14 + 10. over the last 2 years. He's put up a few 20-20 games too. I think he's an efficient rebounder who talks a little too much but I think he's one of those guys you hate watching but would love to have him on your team. However...I wouldn't want him on the Magic now because we have a logjam with big men. 

He's a younger, less agile, less defensive version of Vuc. If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will!

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

So, not only am I riding high on Fultz and tonight’s W, I’m covincing myself we’re going to keep Ross.

if the FO thought he was definitely leaving in UFA, wouldn’t they have just sent him out and hung onto the OKC pick? Am I being overly optimistic to think that by keeping him they think they can re-sign him?

I think that is a legitimate take on both Ross and Vuc. The flip side of the take is they kept them because we are all-in on trying to make the playoffs this year, and figure they will free up salary in the summer by either waiving them, or them signing somewhere else in FA.

I tend to go with the first interpretation and agree with you that they plan on/think they can re-sign them both; because I don't think WeltHam would be that careless with getting no return on them as assets.