Odin

Trade Thread

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Oh dear god not Kanter. He’s horrid. 

Horrid? I mean, he's averaging 14 + 10. over the last 2 years. He's put up a few 20-20 games too. I think he's an efficient rebounder who talks a little too much but I think he's one of those guys you hate watching but would love to have him on your team. However...I wouldn't want him on the Magic now because we have a logjam with big men. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Trust the process. I've got to say my faith in this FO went from somewhere around a 4 heading into today to about an 8 after this deal

Was just thinking about the size of Fultz-Wes-AG-Isaac-Bamba. If you can squeeze the offense out of that group at some point that is a killer lineup defensively. Can’t wait to watch Fultz develop with these guys!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Was just thinking about the size of Fultz-Wes-AG-Isaac-Bamba. If you can squeeze the offense out of that group at some point that is a killer lineup defensively. Can’t wait to watch Fultz develop with these guys!

Throw in 6th man of the year TRoss along with DJ, Birch, and a couple of good FAs... oh my!

Remember when TheRevTy was basically blacklisted from these boards for being wrong about a Chris Paul trade back in the 2010 offseason? Good times. Or maybe it was the old OZone boards? **** idk. 

So, not only am I riding high on Fultz and tonight’s W, I’m covincing myself we’re going to keep Ross.

if the FO thought he was definitely leaving in UFA, wouldn’t they have just sent him out and hung onto the OKC pick? Am I being overly optimistic to think that by keeping him they think they can re-sign him?