Odin

Trade Thread

Fultz is 6'4. That right there is a plus. He is also a solid defender. If he even gets back to say 80 percent of what he once was offensively that would be an extra added bonus. If he can be a 15/7/5 guy who can defend that would be tremendous for us.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I didn't realize how quick he is and how high his BBall IQ is. He's playable even without a jumper.

His jumper was sweet! It can return. And if it does then Philly will have some big regrets! You guys did a great job here of selling me on Mr. Fultz! I was late to the party but I am enjoying the leftover cake!

1 minute ago, Magician09 said:

An underrated part of the Fultz acquisition is he is buddies with Mo and T-Ross went to UW as well. Should help with his transition into the team. 

Great point! Just the change of scenery will do him wonders. The fans in Philly can be pretty brutal. Here he can relax more and feel a lot less pressure on him.

Is it me or do everyone think our trade deadline was mediocre at best. Fine we now have a PG however for how long? How long till he breaks down again and we are back to square one. What we gave away was low risk I understand but would have like something else out of it. The second thing that has annoyed me is that we still have Vooch, Fournier and Grant on our roster. Now there are few things that might happen out of this

1. We let Ross and Vooch walk for nothing

2. We resign Vooch and then we are still in the realm of mid range to rubbish team

3. Fournier is hindering this roster and needed to go for a backup SG or PF

4. Grant is Grant not many teams would have wanted him

Best case is that we resign Ross for a decent deal in the offseason however what else is our plan. If we make the playoffs we will get hammered by the Bucks or Boston, if we dont then we dont really have a good lotto pick in the position we are in. I am just a bit baffled and if someone could explain this I would be more than happy to listen/read. 

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Is it me or do everyone think our trade deadline was mediocre at best. Fine we now have a PG however for how long? How long till he breaks down again and we are back to square one. What we gave away was low risk I understand but would have like something else out of it. The second thing that has annoyed me is that we still have Vooch, Fournier and Grant on our roster. Now there are few things that might happen out of this

1. We let Ross and Vooch walk for nothing

2. We resign Vooch and then we are still in the realm of mid range to rubbish team

3. Fournier is hindering this roster and needed to go for a backup SG or PF

4. Grant is Grant not many teams would have wanted him

Best case is that we resign Ross for a decent deal in the offseason however what else is our plan. If we make the playoffs we will get hammered by the Bucks or Boston, if we dont then we dont really have a good lotto pick in the position we are in. I am just a bit baffled and if someone could explain this I would be more than happy to listen/read. 

The Magic are not finished here. There is more on the horizon. I will let 4TW explain it in more specific detail. That is if he is still around ?

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

The Magic are not finished here. There is more on the horizon. I will let 4TW explain it in more specific detail. That is if he is still around ?

I look forward to it, but when you are talking Horizon are we talking next season or 3 years from now? 

18 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I didn't realize how quick he is and how high his BBall IQ is. He's playable even without a jumper.

That's what I've been saying

If we miss the playoffs and get a good pick, id trade it with Fournier and try to get Beal. 

Hopefully we get to see MF play.