Odin

Trade Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

No. Not fair enough because you still don't get it. Nobody is saying he's guaranteed to be amazing. The entire point of the excitement is the low risk for what is potentially a crazy high reward. 

If he's great we won the deal. 

If he's just ok we won the deal. 

If he sucks we didn't really lose anything

Ok now with that logic and perspective (combined with learning of the first round pick situation) I can somewhat see the point here. And better it be Simms than Ross that left. Time will tell I suppose.  And after 7 years of losing I guess any gamble is worth it at this point.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Ok now with that logic and perspective (combined with learning of the first round pick situation) I can somewhat see the point here. And better it be Simms than Ross that left. Time will tell I suppose.  And after 7 years of losing I guess any gamble is worth it at this point.

Crow eaten. No hard feelings! GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys. I had just got off of work and all I saw when I turned on espn was Magic gave up a first and second round pick and Simmons for Fultz. It didn't give further specifics. I should have done my homework before posting on here. With that being said I can see the logic and the risk/reward scenario more clearly now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Sorry guys. I had just got off of work and all I saw when I turned on espn was Magic gave up a first and second round pick and Simmons for Fultz. It didn't give further specifics. I should have done my homework before posting on here. With that being said I can see the logic and the risk/reward scenario more clearly now. 

I'd upvote but I'm out. Been a great day...see you guys in the gamethrerad

Just now, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Done it for ya! See you when we're winning

And the Magic WILL win tonight. The players will be loose and relaxed. I expect a rather convincing Magic win in fact.

Btw, on the way to taking my 6-yr old to school today I told him there was a chance we might trade Ross today for Fultz. He said that's cool, but it would be better if it was Simmons, lol! I cant wait to pick him up and tell him what happened!

• Upvote 1