Odin

Trade Thread

8 minutes ago, MagicRocks said:

With the Magic getting Fultz, say goodbye to JA Morant in the draft 

Ja is a top 5 player and markelle could easily play the 2 if we somehow got him

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Guys. This is the first young player since dwight with legitimate superstar upside.

He might never get there, he wouldn't be the first guy to fall short of his potential. but the upside is there. 

The power of prayer. Everyone that prays add him to your list for a fast and complete recovery.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, magicblue said:

He went to his own doctors for that dx. I think this is all a cover up of sorts to protect his contract but its a shoulder, not a knee or anke

All true.  It’s really messed up his shot pretty badly, though, whatever the cause.  And he’s had lots of evaluations by some very good physicians.  

Again, though, agree with your overall point.  Cost us very little and there’s a chance for real upside.  I’m certainly going to be rooting for him.  

So this year we've seen the return of super defender AG, the otherworldly length and decent 3 point touch of Bamba, added an all star. Witnessed clutch Augustine and seen all around stud isaac continue to grow and if that's not enough let's add the #1 overall pick who just needs patience,  TLC. And guidance. What a great year! Oh and I've finally seen what everyone was so happy about from Ross going into the 17-18 season.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

The power of prayer. Everyone that prays add him to your list for a fast and complete recovery.

Adding to the prayer chain!

Am I the only one with common sense here ? The Magic gave up a decent veteran bench player, and a first and second round pick, for a reclamation project with supposed upside ? Philly clearly got the better of this deal. The Magic meanwhile get a guy who can't shoot who has physical/mental issues. Remember EP had tremendous upside ? Oh well. It is what it is. Next.

• Downvote 13

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Am I the only one with common sense here ? The Magic gave up a decent veteran bench player, and a first and second round pick, for a reclamation project with supposed upside ? Philly clearly got the better of this deal. The Magic meanwhile get a guy who can't shoot who has physical/mental issues. Remember EP had tremendous upside ? Oh well. It is what it is. Next.

Not even going to waste my time on this one. If you're a true Magic fan try to see the upside here and be happy, or at least not rain on everyone's parade

Just now, MagicOne said:

Your exaggerating what we gave up.  Simmons wasn’t anywhere near “decent” this year.  He was horrible.  The “first round pick” is so highly protected it’s almost like being a second round pick.  So basically Simmons, who’s been awful, and two seconds.