Odin

Trade Thread

Guys. This is the first young player since dwight with legitimate superstar upside.

He might never get there, he wouldn't be the first guy to fall short of his potential. but the upside is there. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

I’m sorry to weltham and Hammond. You have all my praises from now on. Now find somebody to take Evan please. 

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry as well. Keeping it real here

19 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Fultz/Fournier/Isaac/Gordon/Vucevic

Augustin/Ross/Iwundu/Birch

No we cooking boys!!! Add in afiesg round this year and we’re away. We won the oladipo trade hahahahaha 

3 minutes ago, magicblue said:

His injury is disclosed at this point as far as I know. The way he got the injury has not been disclosed but its been rumored to have been a motorcycle accident which could have potentially voided his contract. Given that context it makes some sense that there was some smoke and mirrors regarding the situation (from his perspective)

Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome is a little bit of a nebulous diagnosis. Hopefully he gets his confidence back and recovers. I wouldn’t consider it even close to a sure thing, because much of it may be mental.  

Regardless, as you pointed out in the earlier post, it cost us almost nothing.  There is no downside to this, even if it doesn’t work out.  

4 minutes ago, JamminJ21 said:
I've been lurking for days just knowing nothing would get done then BOOOOM our front office actually got something done. This guy should fit in, rebuild his confidence without the pressure of being the man right away. We got another building block.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Anyone have an idea on when he might be able to play?

No idea. Might be next week. Might be March. Might be next year. 

Repetitive motion issues are weird

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Guys. This is the first young player since dwight with legitimate superstar upside.

He might never get there, he wouldn't be the first guy to fall short of his potential. but the upside is there. 

This +1

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome is a little bit of a nebulous diagnosis. Hopefully he gets his confidence back and recovers. I wouldn’t consider it even close to a sure thing, because much of it may be mental.  

Regardless, as you pointed out in the earlier post, it cost us almost nothing.  There is no downside to this, even if it doesn’t work out.  

He went to his own doctor for that dx. I think this is all a cover up of sorts to protect his contract but its a shoulder, not a knee or an ankle. ****...sit him for a full year of rehab if that's what it takes