Odin

Trade Thread

I would be more worried about work ethic or some kind of injury with his lower body.

Most of the big time busts at 1-4 have been about lower body issues or work ethic.

Or simply being an athlete and not a basketball player. 

Fultz might be a bust. 

However he has shown BB IQ, an ability to get to the basket and his hops and engine seem fine.

I was mostly worried he had an undisclosed injury. Still to be decided for me, but at least we did something.

EDIT. 

I am being positive, i would have preferred a veteran that could help right now. Still, now we have a direction and a draft this summer to look forward too.

2 minutes ago, King Close said:

Orlando May be the best place for Fultz to grow, way less pressure compared to Philly, and was also a fan of the Magic growing up. 

1737AA53-813E-4CA1-B8FE-CE561B2F4637.jpeg

I think that was Simmons who was a Magic fan growing up 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Apologise or you're banned

haha I meant Grant not Ross. I guess I had Ross on the brain because I'm pumped we kept him. I want him to sign an extension like tonight!

Sign Matthews...waive GRANT!

Just now, hootie249 said:

I would be more worried about work ethic or some kind of injury with his lower body.

Most of the big time busts at 1-4 have been about lower body issues or work ethic.

Or simply being an athlete and not a basketball player. 

Fultz might be a bust. 

However he has shown BB IQ, an ability to get to the basket and his hops and engine seem fine.

I was mostly worried he had an undisclosed injury. Still to be decided for me, but at least we did something.

His injury is disclosed at this point as far as I know. The way he got the injury has not been disclosed but its been rumored to have been a motorcycle accident which could have potentially voided his contract. Given that context it makes some sense that there was some smoke and mirrors regarding the situation (from his perspective)