Odin

Trade Thread

Fultz has just been added to my nightly prayer list for a fast and complete recovery. I wasn't that high on him because I thought we would have to give up too much but I'm doing the happy dance that we got him for peanuts! OK WeHam, what else ya' got up your sleeve? GO MAGIC!!!

when he was drafted by philly the pressure was immense. they expected him to be the savior and ultimately push them to the next level. here he will have time to reset and become great

When i watched the Fultz highlight reel, the most important thing i saw is an ability to get to the basket and finish or draw a foul.

We need that,.If he can't shoot right now,so be it. He'll fit right in with the rest of our bench!  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicRocks said:

You can not call me a Debbie downer because there is concerns about Fultz's shoulder 

Wait 30minutes till excitement goes down a little. We didnt lose anything of value!

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Fultz has just been added to my nightly prayer list for a fast and complete recovery. I wasn't that high on him because I thought we would have to give up too much but I'm doing the happy dance that we got him for peanuts! OK WeHam, what else ya' got up your sleeve? GO MAGIC!!!

I think Magic is pretty done with trades, we got the point guard that Magic needed 

The funny thing is if the 76'ers held out for another 10 mins we probably would have made it Ross instead of Simmons. Just a great deal for us all around. This could be a franchise saver and at the worst it came at no cost, Simmons has been **** this year and the pick is what it is

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Guys. If Fultz retires at the end of the season and never plays a minute for us it's still not that bad of a deal. 

I know we cleared space lol