Odin

Trade Thread

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Every team Lavine has been on has been worse with him in the game

Honestly I haven’t really followed his career but every time he plays us he looks pretty good. 

Now that the trade deadline is upon us, there might be updates about Milos Teodosic’s future with the Los Angeles Clippers. In the past few weeks, Clippers have explored some trade options for the Serbian point guard but nothing has been determined yet. Among the NBA teams that have expressed some level of interest in Teodosic there are Orlando Magic and Chicago Bulls, a source told Sportando. Teodosic is making $6.3 mln this season but has struggled to find minutes inside Clippers rotation, so far he has only played 15 games this season, averaging only 10 minutes per game. A trade for him is still possible.

https://sportando.basketball/en/milos-teodosics-future-still-in-play/

6 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Honestly I haven’t really followed his career but every time he plays us he looks pretty good. 

Yeah. It's weird he's not better but he's not. 

Probably because he's defended by Fournier. Against oladipo he averaged 10ppg. Against Fournier he's averaging 21ppg. Though that's mostly his 37 point game. Last 4 games it's been 17ppg.

5 minutes ago, magicblue said:

This is the type of move we should probably all start preparing ourselves for

Sucks Bamba got hurt. Teodosic would be so good for him

I want Marklle here so bad. He fits the front office m.o. like a glove size, length, skill and I believe he'd grow and flourish here. I also want Teodosic. We should be able to get both. Simmons for Teodosic, Ross and okc pick for Markelle.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I want Marklle here so bad. He fits the front office m.o. like a glove size, length, skill and I believe he'd grow and flourish here. I also want Teodosic. We should be able to get both. Simmons for Teodosic, Ross and okc pick for Markelle.

Reason why clips take Simmons, they can cut him in the summer and save 5 mil (has 1 mil guaranteed next season) want to go after big name free agents

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Reason why clips take Simmons, they can cut him in the summer and save 5 mil (has 1 mil guaranteed next season) want to go after big name free agents

Yeah. I'd do both

Sitting here flipping back and forth between this forum and Twitter like some sort of addict looking for his next fix.  Largely ignoring work despite the fact that nothing is happening.  Need some sort of trade to drop.

I don't care about Rondo dribbling with his son on the Celtics court, or why Jalen Rose thinks it's good to be traded, or last night's Top 10.  Give me a damn trade.