Odin

Trade Thread

12 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Nothing at all for us. Honest prediction

Hope to be wrong

We cannot do nothing. We need different look at PG other than Grant and Briscoe for sure.

I’ve been watching footage of Fultz all morning and the more I watch the more concerned I am. I don’t think it’s just his shoulder that’s injured, some footage shows him looking like he’s having episodes on the court. He just doesn’t look right, 

on the other hand there is a huge upside if I’m wrong but it’s a gamble. 

16 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

I’ve been watching footage of Fultz all morning and the more I watch the more concerned I am. I don’t think it’s just his shoulder that’s injured, some footage shows him looking like he’s having episodes on the court. He just doesn’t look right, 

What type of episodes can you elaborate? Interesting..

8 hours left. Most of the teams completed their needed trades except the Magic, Nola and Lakers. I think the lakers will give up on NOLA and offe a package for Vooch, Fourner and picks involving 2 of his young players. They will want to gather more picks to go after AD in the summer.  They know the young players are not as valuable as they though.  

EDIT:

Memphis is also waiting. Like I said. Only team in the East interested that can offer something competitive for Conley is Indiana, Magic and Raptors. 

Utah might be a dark horse. They love Fournier and a trade involving Fournier for Rubio or Favors is not out of the question.  Will love a deal centered around Rubio for Fournier and DJ. 

I will not mind sending Simmons to one of thos teams that have trade exception money left  for  future 2nd round pick. 

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Got today off! Ready for the “the hell we paying these guys for” posts!

There is still a chance.....DSJ is not completely out of the realm. WE have 0.1%, but still a chance. 

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Got today off! Ready for the “the hell we paying these guys for” posts!

I think they surprise us and we all are happy for once

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

There is still a chance.....DSJ is not completely out of the realm. WE have 0.1%, but still a chance. 

I think NY holds onto him. 

1 hour ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Huh?

So many teams are outmaneuvering the Magic right now. For instance, the move Dallas just made cleans up their cap so they can make a direct run at Vooch or others this summer. We’ve neither shed salary (e.g. moved Fournier) or taken on salary (e.g. taken on Conley). We’re in no-man’s land.