Odin

Trade Thread

SAY MAYBE TO FULTZ!

(if thorough research is done beforehand to insure that he is medically and mentally ready to play some ball)

(also make sure he spends hours in the gym working on his jumper)

• Downvote 2

Jay please elaborate as to why you think a guy like Fultz would be a great addition here in Orlando ? I thought you were pushing for Conley. Which by the way Conley would make more sense imho.

8 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Jay please elaborate as to why you think a guy like Fultz would be a great addition here in Orlando ? I thought you were pushing for Conley. Which by the way Conley would make more sense imho.

I think he gives us a chance at something special. It is a bold move. Not being funny i love T Ross but he is unrestricted for all we know we could turn back around in the summer and bring T Ross back.. Fultz was number 1 unanimous pick then all this nonsense happened. 

All due respect Ross is not a game changer in the long term... Fultz could very well be that it is time we took the chance.

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I think he gives us a chance at something special. It is a bold move. Not being funny i love T Ross but he is unrestricted for all we know we could turn back around in the summer and bring T Ross back.. Fultz was number 1 unanimous pick then all this nonsense happened. 

All due respect Ross is not a game changer in the long term... Fultz could very well be that it is time we took the chance.

I don't know man. It would be a heckuva gamble. At least he has some size. That is a plus. Not real confident  in him over all though. That shoulder injury and only one year of college ball. But knowing the Magic they will probably do the deal. Time will tell. The deadline is closing in soon! Definitely need any kind of upgrade at point guard. That I know we can agree on for sure.

what are the odds of the magic getting a deal done today?

what are the odds of me getting any work done today?

is there a correlation betweeen the two? 

Find out this episode of passive magic! 

Fml

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

I don't know man. It would be a heckuva gamble. At least he has some size. That is a plus. Not real confident  in him over all though. That shoulder injury and only one year of college ball. But knowing the Magic they will probably do the deal. Time will tell. The deadline is closing in soon! Definitely need any kind of upgrade at point guard. That I know we can agree on for sure.

Getting something for Ross is paramount.. the 1 year of college does t mean anything. The shoulder injury is a concern of course. But if that comes back healthy as it should then we could have something very good. I'd take the opportunity if I was GM. Ross is good and we all like him.. but let's be real he ain't gonna be a difference maker in our timeline for championship contention. I'd let him go 76ers and see what he is saying in the summer.

16 minutes ago, MagicMoses said:

Just do something to indicate what direction we are going in ffs

Gotta be a move for sure. Even if it's for J Sims..Grant..Mozgov..Martin