Odin

Trade Thread

3 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

envy the clippers for the haul of picks, expirings and youngs they got for just tobias

weird thing is they were in the hunt, but clearly were not satisfied with fighting for the 8th seed

When you think you're getting Kawhi and Davis you have some options

So how long is Fultz supposed to be out? You would think we'd be able to get him for Ross and maybe a pick.  Who's gonna do better? 6ers would love to have him I would think.

Just now, jjgator said:

So how long is Fultz supposed to be out? You would think we'd be able to get him for Ross. Who's gonna do better? 6ers would love to have him I would think.

See I think Ross for Fultz is too much on our end. Especially if he isn’t playing. Compare him to a guy like DSJ who has been playing, he just came at a crossroads with coaches. Fultz has been hurt and it’s pretty obvious they moved on. I honestly think Simmons + a 2nd round pick is fair (or distant 1st, like 2022). But they are probably asking too much for him cause “he was a #1 overall...”

Just now, TrueBlueDrew said:

See I think Ross for Fultz is too much on our end. Especially if he isn’t playing. Compare him to a guy like DSJ who has been playing, he just came at a crossroads with coaches. Fultz has been hurt and it’s pretty obvious they moved on. I honestly think Simmons + a 2nd round pick is fair (or distant 1st, like 2022). But they are probably asking too much for him cause “he was a #1 overall...”

It kind of feels like we might lose Ross anyways. Do you think he'd want to resign with us?

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

So how long is Fultz supposed to be out? You would think we'd be able to get him for Ross. Who's gonna do better? 6ers would love to have him I would think.

He could come back any day now. Original projection was 6 weeks. We're at 8 weeks. Reading some stuff at the time said 3 months of rest so that would be the first week of March. 

5 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

It's not too much. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Lets make it happen

I say it's really worth the risk. We're risking it keeping Ross anyways right? We could end up losing him and getting nothing.