Odin

Trade Thread

On 2/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, Jay Magic said:

J Sims is at the super bowl drinking beer. I'd imagine he is traded by the deadline 

If it was Bud Light, it's basically water anyway.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Regarding the Lakers offer for AD, is there anything more they can offer? Seems like the package of Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, filler and two unprotected 1sts, coupled with taking Hill’s deal, represents all their chips being played. Honestly, that’s not a terrible deal, imho. 

They're not gonna get a better deal from anyone else. They'd be fools to pass on it.

20 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Fournier+Simmons+2018 1st rd protected+future 2nd 

For

Danillo Gallinari and SGA

what say you?

Clippers say it’s late at night and you’re dreaming. 

Son, that’s a lot of biscuits and gravy right there. If Nola pulls this off, plus gets their young core of Ball, Ingram and Kuzma, plus dumps Hill, I’ll be happy for them.

I dont see any major trade happening Until the AD trade takes effect. Boston is in a very interesting position at the moment. They dont have the enough pieces to make it to the next level nor a good reputation. They might likely have pull the trigger on Irving or risk it. Imagine if out of the blue we ended up with Irving? Interesting indeed. 

5 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Clippers say it’s late at night and you’re dreaming. 

Yeah I was like "oh. All that stuff for gallinari. Ok. I guess that's reasonable for him. Gives us a closer and a 45% three point shooter. I wouldn't want to make that trade as it hurts Isaac's development but I understand the logic behind it"

And then I saw SGA also thrown in there. Yeah. Clippers hang up the phone. 

I predict we don’t get any of the higher profile point guards we’ve been discussing these past 250 pages of posts.  Hope I’m wrong.  

I think Hammond and Weltman are smart veteran guys who will know how to handle this deadline. Their jobs aren't imminently at risk, so they won't make a desperate win-now/mortgage the future trade. But I am worried that we're stuck in a middle ground that makes it hard to justify selling, which is probably better for our team in the long-term, but would be bad press and apparently not what Martins or others want. My bet is we don't make any significant moves and we try to resign Vuc in the offseason while pursuing a starting calibar point guard and run it back for yet another year. I hope I'm wrong, but I think that's where we end up.