Odin

Trade Thread

20 minutes ago, King Close said:

Yea they’re still negotiating but I’m pretty positive that trades gonna happen. 

And thats tough, I like Ball but 100% aware of the flaws and downsides of him such as the shooting which is fixable, the reports of wanting to play for big markets, and don’t forget the crazy dad who could possibly have a field day on this soft team/ franchise. But I think it would benefit this team to run fast and Ball would be the person to do that, not to mention a very good playmaker. 

All in all, yeah I would. You gotta consider who will be there when we pick if you like him over Ball, have watched very few CBB but aside from the top 3 or so I’m not a big believer. For sure the pick would be protected, but not sure how protected.

I agree with this make it top 4 protected and I’m in

18 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

N.O. is apparently unhappy with the Laker's initial offering and want more picks. I'm not a big Ball fan but those of you that are, would you trade this year's pick for him?

I'd rather make the trade for Fultz than ball if we're not going to keep Ross. 

I'd rather trade the pick for Lonzo if we're also keeping Ross. 

I wouldn't trade the pick for Lonzo if we're also losing Ross. Need the pick for Ross replacement

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I wouldn't trade the pick for Lonzo if we're also losing Ross. Need the pick for Ross replacement

How bout Ross, and OKC pick for fultz, and our 1st top 4 protected for Lonzo? If 1 doesn’t work out then you got a backup plan, at best Fultz puts his game back together and Lonzo learns to be a decent shooter then you’d be able to start Fultz at the 2 right? Or am I insane and reaching because of the lack of elite PG’s here, or good starters for that matter. I guess that kills our spacing though, I dunno. Just spit balling. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, King Close said:

How bout Ross, and OKC pick for fultz, and our 1st top 4 protected for Lonzo? If 1 doesn’t work out then you got a backup plan, at best Fultz puts his game back together and Lonzo learns to be a decent shooter then you’d be able to start Fultz at the 2 right? Or am I insane and reaching because of the lack of elite PG’s here, or good starters for that matter. I guess that kills our spacing though, I dunno. Just spit balling. 

That's a feasible plan. The problem is it's a bunch of young guys that can't shoot. 

So Chicago is making everyone outside of Markkanen/WCJ available. Lavine can score but he’s kinda deedeedee. Dunn could turn out to be good a few years down the toad.

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Good thinking if we get lonzo I think we gotta do our best to keep Ross we need his scoring. But if we think he wants to go somewhere else we should definitely get do what we can to get fultz. One of them would make me a happy camper

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

So Chicago is making everyone outside of Markkanen/WCJ available. Lavine can score but he’s kinda deedeedee. Dunn could turn out to be good a few years down the toad.

I will take Dunn as long as we dont have to give anything much more than simmons and Grant.

7 minutes ago, King Close said:

Although I'm not high on either of them at their current performance level this is a proposal that I haven't seen and I kinda like it. One of them has to pan out don't they? If we did this (providing Fultz can even play) I would alternate starts and have the hot hand close out the game.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Dunn is old. 

I'm not a Lavine guy at all but we do need a guy to take shots at the 2. Knew they'd regret that contract. 

Fultz-Lavine-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba is interesting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Dunn is old. 

I'm not a Lavine guy at all but we do need a guy to take shots at the 2. Knew they'd regret that contract. 

Fultz-Lavine-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba is interesting

Yeah but Fultz and Lavine? I dunno. Think Ball would be a better fit.

16 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Could Lavine be our starting PG or is he more a SG?