Odin

Trade Thread

The Knicks seem to have an extra PG or two these days. Any thoughts on trying to get Nitlikina or Mudiay for a try out. Maybe they would take Simmons?

I'm ok with Vuc on a team friendly contract like $10/mil per year x 4 years.  I think he would take that based on the rumors.  That's still a lot of money to live on for the rest of his life. 

I'm reading 76ers offered Fultz..Zhaire Smith and Chandler and 2021 first rounder for Holiday. 

If they get him they are going to be LETHAL and can challenge the Warriors

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'm reading 76ers offered Fultz..Zhaire Smith and Chandler and 2021 first rounder for Holiday. 

If they get him they are going to be LETHAL and can challenge the Warriors

We can’t top that deal 

I think Vooch will want 20+ million/year. I’m beginning to accept the reality that we probably won’t trade Vooch. He likes Orlando and that video of his teammates celebrating him shows a joy and unity on the team that I’m certain ownership loves. If we do extend him, I really hope it’s only a 2-3 year deal.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yes, this is the comment I was referencing about divided leadership. But on the bright side this could land us someone like Conley.

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Yes, this is the comment I was referencing about divided leadership. But on the bright side this could land us someone like Conley.

How’s there division? When people are hired on, do they not share visions, objectives and goals? Crazy...

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

How’s there division? When people are hired on, do they not share visions, objectives and goals? Crazy...

Totally agree that it’s crazy. I’m going to reserve final judgement until I see what we do at this deadline and summer. 

13 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Totally agree that it’s crazy. I’m going to reserve final judgement until I see what we do at this deadline and summer. 

I’m not waiting this summer. Deadline is it for me. Two seasons same ****.  We aren’t going to do anything different this summer if we don’t do something bold this deadline. We’ll be picking too low to get a game changer. We’ll resign Vuch because he’s the best we can get and then sign some backups. At some point you got to do something drastic to either land a high draft pick or to get prized FA’s to sign. We do neither.

alright. Lets say Fultz goes to Nola and Jrue goes to phyla. That leaves Conley. If Conley and Rubio. If Utah and Memphis do the swap discussed several days ago then we have no other interested PG out there other than Lonzo. I do not know what is going to happen in LA to be honest. So that leaves Lin( which I am not interested), Brogdon( unlikely he is traded) and Russell( which any offer will likely be matched by Brooklyn). 

The other tier of PG's available are: Teague(injury prone and not sure we are interested in him) Bledsoe( I guess I be ok with him but likely need to over pay to get him)

PG's we need to start looking at: 1. White( He is playing really well for the Spurs and might be available for a guy like Ross or Fournier. 2. Beverly. He is also balling lately and could be a decent guy to look at if we strike out on all of our other options. 3. Frank(not sure how much the knick value him but it could be attainable for the right price. No sure if he really is a true PG).

Very Depressing indeed.