Odin

Trade Thread

Getting back to the "Bamba has trouble handling the ball" discussion- I have noticed that he loses a lot of loose balls and rebounds where he briefly gets control and then gets stripped. I chalk that up to him being a weak, incredibly long and skinny 19 year old and it doesn't worry me at all. He's going to fill out over the next few years and develop some man strength to go along with his insane length. I'm still 110% on the Bamba bus. I'm super excited by what I've seen this year. The motor thing could be a little concerning, but I think it really is nothing more than a kid who is playing against full grown men. I see timidness due to being overpowered more than a guy who doesn't care.

• Like 1

Yeah that's just working in the offseasons keeping the ball high and getting stronger. The fouling is just youth, JJJ has the same issue. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Oh yea totally. But I don’t foresee that being an issue. It’s not like either of their shooting forms look bad. Saying we need to get rid of one now like it’s urgent seems reckless. 

No one person has enough fingers and toes to count all the players we have shipped off that have become quality NBA players.  We have a good core of young players and until they play significant minutes I 100% agree it would reckless to trade them.  On the other hand reckless would be keeping players who will be unrestricted free agents this summer when you can trade them for value now.  Reckless is overpaying for them thereby restricting our future cap space or getting nothing in return.  

8 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Any new NBA rumors this afternoon?

Rumor has it we will do absolutely nothing before the trade deadline.

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Fultz is back on the market

Jerian Grant and Simmons plus a 2025 top 55 protected. Final offer.

I wonder if Philly is thinking he is going to have more value or less value since the last time they put him on the market... considering he hasn't played a game since then?

8 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Jerian Grant and Simmons plus a 2025 top 55 protected. Final offer.

I wonder if Philly is thinking he is going to have more value or less value since the last time they put him on the market... considering he hasn't played a game since then?

It's gonna be Ross and the OKC pick

Fultz is like my #1 option assuming his value is a low as people think. I was just watching highlights of him in college today and he was so good. Crazy saying was when it wasn’t even 2 years ago lol