Odin

Trade Thread

21 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

We're going to end up trading for Frank and I'm going to bury myself in a box down by the river.

I really don’t want to trade for prospects unless we aren’t giving away anything. You draft prospects, you don’t trade for them unless you are getting rid of expiring baggage. Prospect for prospect swap is a lateral move unless you know something about your’ guy the other team doesn’t. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

C’mon FO make a splash

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c5488de4d596b524d

Define splash? Lol if it’s for Ball/Fultz and requires anything other than Simmons/Grant/Fournier and 2nd round picks, I’ll pass. 

But Im with you on an established guard. 

55 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

It’s true. Was hoping that the LA situation would be similar. Still think it might be. Boogie/Kawhi to clippers for example. 

I can completely see this happening, remember Jerry West is a Clipper exec now.

9 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Oh I agree with that entirely. Just the only thing they’d part with imo. 

Eh i said if we are all in on Bamba we could take a flyer on Stein and Justin Jackson. 

The ironic thing is all of the centers on their roster are expiring.  I'm guessing one of the biggest free agent offers Vuch will get  comes from the Kings.

3 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Eh i said if we are all in on Bamba we could take a flyer on Stein and Justin Jackson. 

The ironic thing is all of the centers on their roster are expiring.  I'm guessing one of the biggest free agent offers Vuch will get  comes from the Kings.

I think so, yeah. Or Clippers depending on who all they can get. 

8 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I’d do this trade with Sacramento: Fournier and Vooch for Bogdanovic and Randolph. Gets us out from Fournier’s contract.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd6kv4ad