Odin

Trade Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Sacramento picked before us. Sacramento passed on doncic. Did we draft doncic?

Yeah what I’m trying to say is mate is that New York would be be the only tanking  team below us that would be picking a point guard I reckon, so with smith they most likely won’t pick Morant. Actually there’s Phoenix too. My bad. I’m on break and work and a lots happening in my head with what’s happened today haha 

I'm just going to chalk up the Bamba talk to them just seeing what they could get. I am sure WeHam has been shopping around a bunch of our players to gauge what kind of return is possible. Just unfortunate that the information leaked. 

39 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We're resigning vucevic. 

Because we enjoy making the same mistakes over and over and over again

I’m not really believing this, although there’s a big possibility I’m wrong. I don’t see us drafting Bamba, and then 50 games later wanting to trade him. But knowing this franchise we would all be far from surprised if that did happen. 

2 minutes ago, King Close said:

I’m not really believing this, although there’s a big possibility I’m wrong. I don’t see us drafting Bamba, and then 50 games later wanting to trade him. But knowing this franchise we would all be far from surprised if that did happen. 

Brian W. Is a solid reporter. This isn’t ScoopB

3 minutes ago, harley said:

Yeah what I’m trying to say is mate is that New York would be be the only tanking  team below us that would be picking a point guard I reckon, so with smith they most likely won’t pick Morant. Actually there’s Phoenix too. My bad. I’m on break and work and a lots happening in my head with what’s happened today haha 

I think the draft is shaping up in a tiered structure so that anyone who doesn't get Zion or Barrett will pick Morant. Chicago will, Phoenix will, new York will.

Because you can play two point guards and they take a while to develop you just go bpa and deal with the "oh no which point guard do we choose?" problem later. 

7 minutes ago, harley said:

Assuming Zion is gone, Phoenix would sprint to the podium to get Morant. They have a C and a bunch of wings.

1 minute ago, King Close said:

The value for DSJ is higher than Bamba. Reason why Dallas most likely rejected it.

3 minutes ago, King Close said:

If one month ago, Bamba was in play for DSj and we didn't pull the trigger......shame on our franchise. 

I'm tired of projects, even if our management drafted Giannis.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

If one month ago, Bamba was in play for DSj and we didn't pull the trigger......shame on our franchise. 

I'm tired of projects, even if our management drafted Giannis.

Bamba will be a better player then DSJ. His per36 is fine. He just got unlucky that it was contract year Vuch. 

I like DSJ but there’s zero chance I would have traded him for Bamba. That would mean we’re resigning Vuch. 

Also, what do you think DSJ is? There’s a reason he lost his job and wasn’t playing. He’s a project as well. 

6 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Bamba will be a better player then DSJ. His per36 is fine. He just got unlucky that it was contract year Vuch. 

I like DSJ but there’s zero chance I would have traded him for Bamba. That would mean we’re resigning Vuch. 

Also, what do you think DSJ is? There’s a reason he lost his job and wasn’t playing. He’s a project as well. 

DSJ better suits our needs.