Odin

Trade Thread

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

The Rashard Lewis overpay was necessary and was worth it. 

Point is we have looked incredibly stupid going all the way back to Shaq. Tracy turning into a HOF and making the right pick with Dwight saved us. 

Saved us from looking even worse. We made the finals because Stan was let go in Miami and he was a great coach, poor Gm, but great coach.

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We're going to resign vucevic and I'm just going to stop watching basketball

You are allowing your emotions do the talking . I dont think we keep Vooch past the deadline but if he does, is not the end of the world.  We might be able to sign him on a good deal and it is possible that we can later trade him for future assets. Last thing I want them to do Is  a last minute desperate move like trading Vooch for someone like Lin. That will really upset me. 

As long as we get a decent starting quaility PG, I dont care what they do with the rest of the players. As long as I dont see Simmons and Grant wearing the magic uniform again. 

We still in the play for Fultz, Lonzo and Conley. Let just wait another weeks. I

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

You are allowing your emotions do the talking . I dont think we keep Vooch past the deadline but if he does, is not the end of the world.  We might be able to sign him on a good deal and it is possible that we can later trade him for future assets. Last thing I want them to do Is  a last minute desperate move like trading Vooch for someone like Lin. That will really upset me. 

As long as we get a decent starting quaility PG, I dont care what they do with the rest of the players. As long as I dont see Simmons and Grant wearing the magic uniform again. 

We still in the play for Fultz, Lonzo and Conley. Let just wait another weeks. I

Or if Bamba ends up being a bust, we have a center. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

A buddy told me our FO is making some of the most money of any FO in the league. Can anyone confirm that? 

If they are they’re getting paid to do about as much as Mosgov does. 

it's hard to know, teams never release their financial statements. You could make rough calculations based on tv deals, luxury tax receipts, and attendance. If I had to guess I don't think they are very profitable. 

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

it's hard to know, teams never release their financial statements. You could make rough calculations based on tv deals, luxury tax receipts, and attendance. If I had to guess I don't think they are very profitable. 

We're super profitable. Season tickets are worth pennies compared to revenue sharing. 

Fair play Dallas. But if it does not work out Porzingis is gone. Props to them for going for it. He may get injured again hopefully he does not. Big risk.

As for us guys we need to be patient man. Seriously. It will all work out fine. I do not care what deals other teams make i focus on us 100%.

We all know we need a PG uprgrade and we will bloody get one that much we can guarantee it is just a case of who.

Would you guys have done AG or Issac...Vooch.... Ross or Evan and pick for Porzingis...Lee and Hardaway Jr?