Odin

Trade Thread

Still a week until the deadline, so I’m trying not to get too down, but my faith in this front offense is extremely minimal right now.

Still have Conley, Fultz, Rozier and possibly Holiday in play for a PG upgrade.

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

A buddy told me our FO is making some of the most money of any FO in the league. Can anyone confirm that? 

If they are they’re getting paid to do about as much as Mosgov does. 

They are going to start scouting soon. With a pick as potentially high as purs’ It’s important. I know people want some of these stars who are on the trade market on the team, same with free agents. But we have to earn those conversations. I’d say let’s take 3 or 4 more years, add some length to the roster and readdress the situation. 

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

They are going to start scouting soon. With a pick as potentially high as purs’ It’s important. I know people want some of these stars who are on the trade market on the team, same with free agents. But we have to earn those conversations. I’d say let’s take 3 or 4 more years, add some length to the roster and readdress the situation. 

Sarcasm, love it. On another note what would  be a realistic trade for Rozier? After his slow start they are playing him alot more lately.

Showcasing him?  

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

Sarcasm, love it. On another note what would  be a realistic trade for Rozier? After his slow start they are playing him alot more lately.

Showcasing him?  

I think they are. He looked good last night. 

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

Showcasing him?  

He’s getting a lot more minutes because Kyrie has been in and out of the lineup. Not sure what a trade around him would look like. Boston’s over the cap and he only makes $3.5 mill so it’d need to involve someone else on their end as well or something like Martin or Grant and picks would work, but I have no idea why they’d do the latter

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Still a week until the deadline, so I’m trying not to get too down, but my faith in this front offense is extremely minimal right now.

Still have Conley, Fultz, Rozier and possibly Holiday in play for a PG upgrade.

nah man, it will be Jordan Clarkson, because he's got the requisite length we crave

8 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Earn those conversations...That comment right there is when I became skeptical. If we’re status quo after the deadline, I want em out.

The only thing i can think of is Rozier being a RFA is difficult to include in a trade. Turning into a draft pick and a player that can be waived or used to match salaries is a plus?

So Simmons and the OKC pick, because that would help Boston more then trying to do some messed up sign and trade with Rozier.

1 minute ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

nah man, it will be Jordan Clarkson, because he's got the requisite length we crave

He does have length. And I think he’s not appreciated as a defender. I know a lot is said about his defensive deficiencies but I think he’s an underrated defender. I’m sure Coach Clifford would agree.