Odin

Trade Thread

Lol i just pulled up the espn trade machine, it already has the players moved! That was quick. 

Who really hates Fournier? Now is the time to trade him to the Mavs for Harrison Barnes. This way Dallas can take one more step to having an all white european line-up.

I’m heartbroken. We had the pieces to land KP and sat back. Now Dallas will be a superteam as will NY. Boo to all those in charge of this franchise.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I doubt they’ll deal DSJr to us; they may throw Frank N or Burke our way, but neither is a strong candidate for starter minutes now. I would take a cheap flyer on Frank N. as a back up with an upside ceiling. I think Burke is what he is at this point.

Both Mudiay (restricted) and Burke are free agents this summer, so we can probably sign either one if we want. Throw enough at Mudiay and they will probably not match, since they now have DSJ; and the likelihood of him signing elsewhere has to be increased by them bringing in DSJ, I can't imagine he is happy about that. 

I don't know man, with the amount of tanking we are about to see, i'm not even sure our pick will get us Garland. Without injuries i see our pick being from 9-12.

32 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Guys just stop with DSJ. Mgmt obviously don’t like him. They had a chance to draft him and passed. They had a chance last week to trade for him and passed. He’s crossed off the board. Just let that one go. 

Until I actually see his name crossed off the white board...oops wrong management. This franchise is a ****ing joke. If we don't make a move at the deadline that improves us moving forward I give up. Question, which is worse trying to make moves that don't work out or standing pat with a team that everyone knows sucks and is going nowhere? I'm torn

Kind of funny the league has players now that haven't played in a year *****ing about being on a losing team. I wouldn't be surprised if the dude won't ever be able to stay healthy