Odin

Trade Thread

Guys just stop with DSJ. Mgmt obviously don’t like him. They had a chance to draft him and passed. They had a chance last week to trade for him and passed. He’s crossed off the board. Just let that one go. 

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I doubt it as well but I would definitely make the call. Maybe our 1st and the OKC 1st plus Simmons or Grant?

I’d do it.... 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Guys just stop with DSJ. Mgmt obviously don’t like him. They had a chance to draft him and passed. They had a chance last week to trade for him and passed. He’s crossed off the board. Just let that one go. 

Yep on to Conley!

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Agree. If they don’t make a move they will be losing a bunch of the lifer fans. If I hear them say the word evaluate 1 more time I’m jumping off my roof. 

It's fair. 

There's minor moves they can make that cost relatively nothing and don't screw up their summer plans if they have them. 

No excuse not to do something this trade deadline

Just now, ?4thewin said:

No. Worst case they get nobody. There's enough money out there that they might get nobody

I know that's happened in the past but not this time. I can easily see Jimmy Butler and Kemba Walker wanting to go to NY.

And Kemba and Tobias are not turning down max money to go home. However i'm sure that's the fallback plan. 

I’m impressed that Dallas was able to pull that off. That’s seriously a good deal for them...IF...KP comes back healthy. If he’s healthy, he and Luka are a dynamic duo. Hardaway has been playing some good ball this year too. 

Just now, Diplo said:

So would you buy low on Frankie on Knicks now?

Only assuming it doesn't preclude us from making another move for a point guard. 

Ntilikina is an elite defender. If he's available for relatively nothing you get him because that's value added. But I'm not banking on him being a point guard of the future (or even a point guard).