Odin

Trade Thread

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Exactly why I think Ross and Vuc will both be gone this summer if they get any reasonable offers from a winning team.  I am not one for rolling the dice and hope they resign.  Just not smart.

8 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Exactly why I think Ross and Vuc will both be gone this summer if they get any reasonable offers from a winning team.  I am not one for rolling the dice and hope they resign.  Just not smart.

I don't see the connection between this and porzingis

25 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I also just heard that Briscoe is not happy with his role within the Magic Organization and is requesting a trade. He is just tired of losing. His preferred option is Golden State.

21 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't see the connection between this and porzingis

He is saying we do not have a winning culture. There is a-lot of money out there, our guys are unrestricted.

I don't really know what to do with porzingis. Back in draft prep I said how I don't like drafting 7'3 guys because I don't think the human body was meant to function athletically that big. He's had quite a few lower body injuries. 

He's also been really really good. 

Does Davis to LA make Boston less or more likely to move Rozier?

On one hand they don't have to wait to negotiate with NO, but it also puts them in more danger of losing Kyrie.

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't really know what to do with porzingis. Back in draft prep I said how I don't like drafting 7'3 guys because I don't think the human body was meant to function athletically that big. He's had quite a few lower body injuries. 

He's also been really really good. 

Yea good points. Realistically what would it take to get him though, and should it be done? Assuming Bamba is a start but I’m a believer in him, although Bamba more than likely will never reach Porzingis’ level but as you stated, injury concerns. 

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't want Davis on the Lakers but at the same time I want this deal done quickly to not hold up every other trade deadline deal

Still think the Pels wait for Tatum this offseason. They have no reason to rush this