Odin

Trade Thread

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't have it but I know cap space math. What do you want to know?

How can I retire by 30? I’m  29 now. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Become a professional ball player for a year, make it into the biggest league of that sport for that year, earn a minimum contract, and you could be set if you are smart with your money.

• Like 1

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Keep your job, sell all your assets, move back in with your parents. Save all of your money. Move to Guatemala or Cambodia. Try not to live that long. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Become homeless. Keep your job. Use all of your money to buy lotto tickets. If you are lucky, you will win enough to be able to not work anymore.

• Like 1

Basically the most cap room we could reasonably have this summer is 35 million. That's renouncing everybody and stretching Mozgov but keeping the pick. 

If you want to keep Vuc and Ross you have the 9.3 million MLE to work with. 

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Keep your job, sell all your assets, move back in with your parents. Save all of your money. Move to Guatemala or Cambodia. Try not to live that long. 

Jaja!  That goes hand in hand with the moving to Cambodia after he is Kicked our from his parent home for hating to much. 

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That guy just wants the spotlight. Which is odd because it seems to me like he could use a city like Orlando more than a big market NY or Chi to get his game right. He’s been pretty horrible. I prefer DSJ anyways 

16 minutes ago, Odin said:

Become homeless. Keep your job. Use all of your money to buy lotto tickets. If you are lucky, you will win enough to be able to not work anymore.

That's basically the same strategy our FO is employing, metaphorically speaking.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

That guy just wants the spotlight. Which is odd because it seems to me like he could use a city like Orlando more than a big market NY or Chi to get his game right. He’s been pretty horrible. I prefer DSJ anyways 

It's kind of just a bad look. It's favoring lifestyle over career situation. 

I get that philosophy when you're in year 7. I don't really understand it when you're not an established guy. 

Like throw Indiana in there too so it's not blatantly obvious what you're looking for