Odin

Trade Thread

4 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Can’t have Grant ball handling. 

Can’t have Simmons ball handling either. They both got benched after trying backup point. Iwundu riding the line had nothing to do with Briscoe’s injury, in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Can’t have Simmons ball handling either. They both got benched after trying backup point. Iwundu riding the line had nothing to do with Briscoe’s injury, in my opinion. 

Irregardless I am about emotionally done with this season. Making a move after we are out of it doesn’t appeal to me. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah sims entered before briscoe... AG went out and J sims replaced him when Iwundu normally does

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

Irregardless I am about emotionally done with this season. Making a move after we are out of it doesn’t appeal to me. 

At this point, mainly because i know we can't win more then 30-33 games, i'm checked out. Since we are probably going to have a 6-10 pick i think we need to trade  Vuch and Ross and keep our pick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Simmons randomly in the rotation tonight and benching Iwundu screams trade showcase

Think you are right and he actually had a good game for once

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

At this point, mainly because i know we can't win more then 30-33 games, i'm checked out. Since we are probably going to have a 6-10 pick i think we need to trade  Vuch and Ross and keep our pick.

Idk why this got downvoted. Reality is hard for some people to see I guess. I don’t think we have to trade Ross but since he’s probably our most appealing player (next to Vuch) it makes sense. 

Someone had a great comment in the game-thread about how the nets haven’t had a first round pick in a decade yet their rebuild went bettter than ours. 

I’m not pushing to tank. I am however pushing to trade what pieces we do have that might be able to net us good young talent or create a more flexible roster and let our lottery picks run the show more. If those guys can win us games great.