Odin

Trade Thread

9 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I agree.  That's why we should be focused on moving Vucevic with any other moveable assets and thinking more macro instead of putting band aids on the big problem which is lack of top end talent.

If you can get Beal out any Vooch deal, then I am all in. I just don't think Vooch will Get us that type of talent back. We might have to move one of the BIG in the process and I am not sure we want that at the moment. 

17 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

If you can get Beal out any Vooch deal, then I am all in. I just don't think Vooch will Get us that type of talent back. We might have to move one of the BIG in the process and I am not sure we want that at the moment. 

They’re not trading Beal

On another random note, one has to believe that Fultz is moved at the deadline. With the addition of Butler, Philly is in win now mode. It makes no sense for them to try and reintegrate him.

19 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

On another random note, one has to believe that Fultz is moved at the deadline. With the addition of Butler, Philly is in win now mode. It makes no sense for them to try and reintegrate him.

How long is he out?